Could this be the year bitcoin hits 30k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitcoin is currently at a major key level which I have been expecting

could we see a further push to the downside of 5847

I would'nt be surprised as banks and big institutes will try and push bitcoin further to get orders at premium price levels.

After these levels are reached, could we see a new highs? perhaps surpassing its all time high....

Bitcoin was overpriced when it hit 19k

What factors will drive it up?

A lot of factors will drive it up, there is still a lot of news to come before the bull run.
There still a lot of hope for bitcoin as you have to remember this is a new market and still has a lot of potential.
banks and big institutes never had an interested for bitcoin before but now have their eyes set on it, They are pushing bitcoin to premium price levels to enter their orders
I would say soon would be a good time to re enter and place your buy orders while bitcoin is still at this level as we may never see this again

And to answer your second question, I trade currencies, commodities, indices and crypto's.

A lot of factors will drive it up, there is still a lot of news to come before the bull run.
There still a lot of hope for bitcoin as you have to remember this is a new market and still has a lot of potential.
banks and big institutes never had an interested for bitcoin before but now have their eyes set on it, They are pushing bitcoin to premium price levels to enter their orders
I would say soon would be a good time to re enter and place your buy orders while bitcoin is still at this level as we may never see this again

And to answer your second question, I trade currencies, commodities, indices and crypto's.

You buy at the spot market? No options or futures?

You should buy monthly to benefit from highs and lows, if you put money once then you are in risk of a fall

Also leverage up for a bigger profit

Bitcoin has an economic problem.

It’s expensiv to mine bitcoin, so lots of people expect to profit from mining when the price is high .

But the cost of mining is the same when the price is low so people won’t mine when it’s cheap. So I think that alone will push the price high because supply will be limited.

You buy at the spot market? No options or futures?

Yeah I personally do not mine bitcoin, I trade most crypto's as a currency, so e.g BTCUSD is what I trade as its very volatile and profitable.

I don't have time and energy to be mining coins lol

Whats a spot market? I trade from home, and no options or futures, I have not looked that far, I am happy with what i

Yeah I personally do not mine bitcoin, I trade most crypto's as a currency, so e.g BTCUSD is what I trade as its very volatile and profitable.

I don't have time and energy to be mining coins lol

Whats a spot market? I trade from home, and no options or futures, I have not looked that far, I am happy with what i

So what’s your annual return on your portfolio ?

What’s your return per volatility ?

You should buy monthly to benefit from highs and lows, if you put money once then you are in risk of a fall

Also leverage up for a bigger profit

I always recommend people to use good risk management, only use leverage your capital can handle. That is why a lot of traders lose money, They over leverage and end up blowing their accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts