Could Somalia allow Egypt to use their bases against Ethiopia?

Why don't Egypt use Eritrea. Since Egypt is Eritrea's best friend and already has a small base there.

They can't use Somalia it's a failed state not fit for an regional conflict.

Somalia already has a undeserved reputation of being against Africa by irrational and biased Bantus.

First, Egypt doesn't have a base in Eritrea. UAE has. Eritrea is currently one of the closest allies of Ethiopia. Even if it wasn't Eritrea will never do such idiocy. Eritreans are not stupid to drag the region in a senseless war for the sake of some distant ayrab. Btw UAE is also a friendly country to Ethiopia.

1_16a084ee97f.2256146_2630839210_16a084ee97f_medium.jpg

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If egypt want to war with ethiopia, we are not involved, we are neutral. We are a fragile state and Egypt is not our friends they are after their own interest, if you speak arabic and follow Egyptian news you will be shocked how anti-Somali and anti-turkey the Eyrab is.

First, Egypt doesn't have a base in Eritrea. UAE has. Eritrea is currently one of the closest allies of Ethiopia. Even if it wasn't Eritrea will never do such idiocy. Eritreans are not stupid to drag the region in a senseless war for the sake of some distant ayrab. Btw UAE is also a friendly country to Ethiopia.

I reiterate what I said, that Egypt does have a small base in Eritrea and also has access to the UAE's Eritrea base.
20200623_151608.png

from https://thearabweekly.com/it-moves-closer-eritrea-egypt-eyes-military-base-nora-island.

Ethiopia is not even in Eritrea top 5 friends list although they neighbour each other, which includes Isreal which is another country that has a small military base in Eritrea. Sure normally Eritrea is not as stupid as Ethiopia to drag the region into a senseless war as Ethiopia has done for far away foreign interests but what goes around comes around

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How will things unfold in the UN talks?

Egypt clearly wants an excuse to start war. Tbh since abiy clearly made a deal with ogaden with regards to their oil concessions for a referendum in the future, i don't really want instability in the horn.

Egypt needs to back off. Galbeed has as much speculated oil as saudi arabia and will get 50% possibly making them the most developed somali region. Any conflict now against a oromo regime that stands with us against tplf aggression is not good for us.

:gucciwhat:

I reiterate what I said, that Egypt does have a small base in Eritrea and also has access to the UAE's Eritrea base.
View attachment 127677
from https://thearabweekly.com/it-moves-closer-eritrea-egypt-eyes-military-base-nora-island.

Ethiopia is not even in Eritrea top 5 friends list although they neighbour each other, which includes Isreal which is another country that has a small military base in Eritrea. Sure normally Eritrea is not as stupid as Ethiopia to drag the region into a senseless war as Ethiopia has done for far away foreign interests but what goes around comes around

That was fake news which lead to a prompt response from the Eritrean ministry of information. Btw, Israel also don't have any base in Eritrea. That is also another fake news.

1592927172455.png

Som

VIP
Somalia should either stay t neutral or support Ethiopia.
What do we get from supporting egypt? Nothing.
What do we get if Ethiopia wins? Maybe cheap electricity.
Egypt is also a close ally of our enemies (UAE and Saudi)
It's better if we stay neutral and buy cheap electricity form the Ethiopia if they win.
At the end of the day it's not our war, we should support one side or the other only if we can benefit.

Somalia should either stay t neutral or support Ethiopia.
What do we get from supporting egypt? Nothing.
What do we get if Ethiopia wins? Maybe cheap electricity.
Egypt is also a close ally of our enemies (UAE and Saudi)
It's better if we stay neutral and buy cheap electricity form the Ethiopia if they win.
At the end of the day it's not our war, we should support one side or the other only if we can benefit.
We’re not supporting shit btch! Al Shabaab is running havoc in Somalia, we got more important shit to do then join a war that isn’t ours. I swear, you retards make me angry, you can’t be this retarded. Acuthuu billah:snoop:

Som

VIP
We’re not supporting shit btch! Al Shabaab is running havoc in Somalia, we got more important shit to do then join a war that isn’t ours. I swear, you retards make me angry, you can’t be this retarded. Acuthuu billah:snoop:
Dude , the fact that somalia has problems doesn't mean we can't or shouldn't be involved in international politics especially when it concerns our neighbours.
I never said we should join a war, I simply said we should give our verbal support to one side if we can get any benefit from it.
Your kind stupid logic is called "whataboutism"

These qadaadweyn talking about declaring war and joining Egypt when they have thousands Ethiopian troops based in their country of Somalia.

Delusional ass nikkas

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
These qadaadweyn talking about declaring war and joining Egypt when they have thousands Ethiopian troops based in their country of Somalia.

Delusional ass nikkas
Ignore them. They are just upset that the era of mooryanism and uneducated low iq idiots ruling the country is over.

They have trump level of logic in terms of politics and military affairs.
:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts