Could Somalia allow Egypt to use their bases against Ethiopia?

That'll just give Ethiopia more of an excuse to outright invade Somalia. Since that would be an act of war.

No way that'll ever happen. What would Somalia ever stand to gain?

"Somali gov't" takes orders from their Turkish Masters & I doubt they'd allow them(Somalia) to collaborate with the Egyptians.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
In the current time no

You cannot kick out UAE and have Egypt come in. That is a spit on their face and outright disrespect.

Turkey and other Western countries shall and will not accept

Tough crowd for them

Why don't Egypt use Eritrea. Since Egypt is Eritrea's best friend and already has a small base there.

They can't use Somalia it's a failed state not fit for an regional conflict.

Somalia already has a undeserved reputation of being against Africa by irrational and biased Bantus.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No. We will take a neutral stance.
Don't buy that muslim brotherhood non sense. The current leaders would never jeopardize our sovereignty especially since our military is weak and disarmed thanks to the ptsd and xoolu generation.

We young somalis have a duty to fix the country we inherit. I just hope these odays refrain from destroying it even more. We don't need war for the next 30 yrs to make up fro lost time. Reer nfd and galbeed are doing just fine and are growing in population in ethiopia at such an alarming rate, that soon the countries will have to give them up or risk being taken over internally.

:gucciwhat::manny:
There are other ways to gain these lands back if those tribes even want to leave those countries. But war or terrible politics is not the way.

If these two go to war, we will be neutral. Mark my words.

That will give Ethiopia an excuse to invade/occupy us and we know they obviously have the upper hand in that. Somalia is fragile, we have a lot to lose. Let's stay out of it! We got more important shit to focus on and that ain't our war.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
what are we a prostitute no wonder where the most poorest unstable shithole in africa authibillah have some self-respect

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Stay neutral. I can't believe some somalis are so idiotic.

Our parliament should have an iq minimum requirement in the future.

:snoop:

Stay neutral. I can't believe some somalis are so idiotic.

Our parliament should have an iq minimum requirement in the future.

:snoop:
We shouldn't support a country that persecutes and tortures our Somali people in Ogaden. We have to back our historic friend Egypt.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Egypt is not in a financial and organizational position to conduct a full-scale operation against the Ethiopian army. Logistically using Somalia as a launching ground is out of question. Look where the GERD dam is located.

The UAE has a base in Eritrea. It is best for Egyptian jet fighters to use the base as the launching air field for the pinpoint strikes if they have the proper munition aka the bunker-busting bombs. I doubt they do though.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
use your brain. Egypt sets up a warbase in somalia. Egypt goes to war with ethiopia.

Ethiopia will be forced to attack egypt’s war base in somalia, and somalia becomes a war zone. A warzone, for a war we had nothing to do with.

It literally takes a few seconds to think of this. We have nothing to benefit from whoring to egypt in spite of ethiopia

Trending

Latest posts