Could Sologamy be the solution for angry xalimos on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number of angry xalimos on the internet due to not finding partners or can’t just attract any has been on the rise.

But thanks to once again white women a solution has been found for them: sologamy is what could help them out
:lolbron: Here watch

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
cuz u were single and u did not mention on here that u got hitched. And all "Abdi pleasers" tend to be single, they "please Abdis" to get one.
LOL its funny eveyone thinks my abdi pleaser means wanting to get abdis I got that name from Emily since she didn't like I didn't bash abdis for no reason and called me an abdi pleaser all the time since I wouldn't join in bashing abdis for no reason since an abdi is my abo and aboowo, awoowo and walaal.
Lol I didn't get hitched I'm focusing on my studys now no time for ashy abdis:gaasdrink:

Liberal propaganda. Why are they pushing this mentally unstable woman onto us. She needs to go seek therapy or even better go to a mental hospital.

Liberal propaganda. Why are they pushing this mentally unstable woman onto us. She needs to go seek therapy or even better go to a mental hospital.
But you can’t also deny the fact that this could help a lot of women including angry xalimos.

Better to marry themselves and be happy than marry convicts, neonazis and all the trash around just becoz they lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts