Could my moroccan friend pass as somali?

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
Scroll past my comments i told u idc for ur feelings i will say it a million times if i want scroll past my shit or stfu
bruh :pachah1: :deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter:

Fay

DELETED
Your clearly insecure if u have to mention your preference all the time. Besides the fact that you need to use what anonymous males say on the internet to justify your preference speaks volumes about you. People don’t respond because people live in different time zones.

Ye i dno how to block ppl.. but this is defo my last ever reply to yu. Just to let u know dnt waste ur time im done replying to any comment u make on this forum. Yall be so tiring

Scroll past my comments i told u idc for ur feelings i will say it a million times if i want scroll past my shit or stfu
Getting bare emotional for no reason lool pattern yourself
Edit: I just realised I can use the ignore button ima use it

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
tenor.gif

No wonder I wrote a single comment and she tries to be my therapist. :damn:
She the definition of weird walle apparently she’s married with kids yet she feels the need to tell people on a forum she loves AA men. Feel bad for the kids having a mum like that :heh:

She the definition of weird walle apparently she’s married with kids yet she feels the need to tell people on a forum she loves AA men. Feel bad for the kids having a mum like that :heh:
I’m like 99% sure she doesn’t have kids what kind of mum shit-posts on an anon site. :pachah1:

Trending