Could I get a Somali girl?. Picture inside.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This isn't something to joke about. And the fact that Dayuus male members are laughing and giggling for him shows me there's no loyalty between us.

Let me go back to my loyal Korean men. You guys really disgust me.
It’s not that serious, the joke wasn’t even directed at somali girls either. You’re so insecure man it’s crazy.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
This isn't something to joke about. And the fact that Dayuus male members are laughing and giggling for him shows me there's no loyalty between us.

48oxsy.jpg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ik that's not him :trumpsmirk:
He probably looks something like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s a diceroll, Sudanese are very heterogeneous when it comes to their ethnicity and genetics. Some look more arab than cushitic, and some look more cushitic than arab. Some look madow, and others look habesha.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
It’s a diceroll, Sudanese are very heterogeneous when it comes to their ethnicity and genetics. Some look more arab than cushitic, and some look more cushitic than arab. Some look madow, and others look habesha.
Ik that
But your typical Sudanese would look like this

Or like this

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Y'all the same ones that get mad when we insult ajnabis that have an interest in Somali women make ya mind up :drakewtf:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
He really is. Culturally speaking after somali people arabs (including Suds) and horners would be next accepted.

Somalis are generally xenophobic but don't think we hate all ajnabis equally.
An ajnabi is still an ajnabi. Don’t matter the kids won’t have a qabil at the end of the day

One time we are overprotective and another we are not protecting you.. Women can you make up your mind horta :kendrickcry: