Couchsurfing

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
It was bizzare , yes they were in glass and all the people walking around made it even more weird,

not enticing at all
my man! you were shook. how old were u?

we need this type of stuff backhome. ppl need to release decade old pent up sexual frustration.

kkkkkkkk Waar i have a busines plan, i want to import virgin slores from eastern europe. them saudis pay good money for them. a friend of mine made 100k in 6 months with only 4 slores. ka waran? I will be a real padrone by then. :denzelnigga:

Your plan is obsolescent there is the internet now, and there are apps you can use to order anything you desire from any nationality .
a few lines of chat and you get to meet them at your hotel in under an hour..
There is an influx of Venezuelans and colombians now in dubai, and the Saudis are getting there fill.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
my man! you were shook. how old were u?

we need this type of stuff backhome. ppl need to release decade old pent up sexual frustration.
Could you imagine Somalia with this ! The poor girls would be rapped or worse stoned to death ! The women would curse her etc, were not civilised enough to this kind of thing

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Your plan is obsolescent there is the internet now, and there are apps you can use to order anything you desire from any nationality .
a few lines of chat and you get to meet them at your hotel in under an hour..
There is an influx of Venezuelans and colombians now in dubai, and the Saudis are getting there fill.
Why do Saudis do that ? I really don't like them tbh I don't know why Xalimos are so fond of them, I don't see any attraction at all they are all pervs

Why do Saudis do that ? I really don't like them tbh I don't know why Xalimos are so fond of them, I don't see any attraction at all they are all pervs

its because they are sex starved , Emaratis, Kuwaitis and Bahrainis are not.
In the UAE the locals used to be sex starved 20 years ago, but today its one big sexfest..
they are satisfied so they behave normally and even civilized, while saudis are beasts..

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
its because they are sex starved , Emaratis, Kuwaitis and Bahrainis are not.
In the UAE the locals used to be sex starved 20 years ago, but today its one big sexfest..
they are satisfied so they behave normally and even civilized, while saudis are beasts..
How is it a big sexfest ? is it due to their lax approach to mehram rule ? Or do they now date openly without consequences from the state or their families ? I hardly doubt that they do what the westerners do :/

How is it a big sexfest ? is it due to their lax approach to mehram rule ? Or do they now date openly without consequences from the state or their families ? I hardly doubt that they do what the westerners do :/

mehram rule??? no such thing here, and there are allot of educated career oriented local women who dont get married because they are too old,
if you pass 30 and are too educated and have a high earning job its difficult for your family to set up an arranged marriage , if you add the large number of divorcees in the same situation you can see where this is leading.
Allot of younger single emarati are also quite promiscuous, usually through the back door and are experts at oral too, and the more adventurous ones will
do whatever they want and then travel to bangkok a couple of weeks before their marriage and get their hymen restored and vagina tightened so they become virgins again.. Operation costs around $3000 and recovery time is a couple of days, pocket change for them.
They get a holiday out of it too.

How do i know i ran into one in bangkok and she brazenly tells the all the details, quite a shock it was..

but thats just the locals, you have the expat community and the huge number of prostitutes you can imagine whats happening.

Then there is the gay and lesbian scene , apparently despite its muslim appearance Dubai is the number 3 gay travel destination ain the middle est after Tel aviv and Istanbul.
There is also a massive lesbian scene specially in the colleges .

trust me its a debauched sexfest.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
mehram rule??? no such thing here, and there are allot of educated career oriented local women who dont get married because they are too old,
if you pass 30 and are too educated and have a high earning job its difficult for your family to set up an arranged marriage , if you add the large number of divorcees in the same situation you can see where this is leading.
Allot of younger single emarati are also quite promiscuous, usually through the back door and are experts at oral too, and the more adventurous ones will
do whatever they want and then travel to bangkok a couple of weeks before their marriage and get their hymen restored and vagina tightened so they become virgins again.. Operation costs around $3000 and recovery time is a couple of days, pocket change for them.
They get a holiday out of it too.

How do i know i ran into one in bangkok and she brazenly tells the all the details, quite a shock it was..

but thats just the locals, you have the expat community and the huge number of prostitutes you can imagine whats happening.

Then there is the gay and lesbian scene , apparently despite its muslim appearance Dubai is the number 3 gay travel destination ain the middle est after Tel aviv and Istanbul.
There is also a massive lesbian scene specially in the colleges .

trust me its a debauched sexfest.
Gosh Somalia sounds so innocent now lol these people are hypocrites haha they are human ;) they are not afraid of god haha

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
im glad i satisfied your curiosity...
now can we steer this thread away from sex, and back into travel experiences
:p
No it's facinating haha :) what people do in private and how they outwardly displays themselves as religious haha, I'm not well traveled to I can't join you on this convo, I've only visited Somalia that's it :( I need to go out see the world I'm getting old

No it's facinating haha :) what people do in private and how they outwardly displays themselves as religious haha, I'm not well traveled to I can't join you on this convo, I've only visited Somalia that's it :( I need to go out see the world I'm getting old

The world is wierd and wonderful... you should definitely explore.

i think ive done enough travelling my wanderlust is almosy fulfilled ,
i just need to finish with a south american tour, only continent ive never been to.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The world is wierd and wonderful... you should definitely explore.

i think ive done enough travelling my wanderlust is almosy fulfilled ,
i just need to finish with a south american tour, only continent ive never been to.
Why isn't your wife with you ? You sound like an awesome dude I would like a man which travels a lot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts