Couchsurfing

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.couchsurfing.com

any somalis into this..

it started in 2004 and i joined in 2006.
Had some of the my rewarding travel experiences in my life and met allot of good friends..

sadly its been down in popularity and now you can avoid the social stuff , meeting people and seeing places with local guides by just paying for airbnb.

its still a going concern though, and i havent used it for years .

ExcessFame

True Villain
Couchsurfing is great if your name is Roger Williams or something, not when your name is Abdulhakim Mohamed and are madow :mjcry:

Couchsurfing is great if your name is Roger Williams or something, not when your name is Abdulhakim Mohamed and are madow :mjcry:
my name is mohamed and i havent had any issues.
from small outback town in australia with zero non whites, to kyoto japan, brugge belguim, amsterdam, to bandung in indonesia.
and konya turkey..

You wont get the sense of adventure from airbnb or hotels..
for example my best experience was Tokyo in 2008.
I was hosted by a 40 year old single mum and her 20 year old daughter lol.
The mum was acting young and loved clubbing and was into Drum n bass, took to me clubbing in the weekend too.

She was kind enough to give me a tour and then took me to a party with other Couchsurfers and travelers , it was the opening of a restaurant .
Met a couple of US navy sailors who just finished their tour and were celebrating leaving the navy and we hit it off. Between the 3 of us only one person knew any japanese and not much of that, we were using a digital handheld translator/dictionary and hitting on chicks.
They found it hilarious but we made it work with our badly constructed and grammatically inaccurate attempt at Japanese.
Met allot of well educated people surprisingly fluent in many langauges, some of the friends i made i am still close with and i have hosted them in Dubai later.

One of the Navy boys was of philipino ancestry and they both were heading to philipines after and after picking up a 4rth member of our group,
this one was black french guy from paris we made the impromptu decision to go to philipines and had another mini adventure in the philipines.

Reborn
You wont get the sense of adventure from airbnb or hotels..
for example my best experience was Tokyo in 2008.
I was hosted by a 40 year old single mum and her 20 year old daughter lol.
The mum was acting young and loved clubbing and was into Drum n bass, took to me clubbing in the weekend too.

She was kind enough to give me a tour and then took me to a party with other Couchsurfers and travelers , it was the opening of a restaurant .
Met a couple of US navy sailors who just finished their tour and were celebrating leaving the navy and we hit it off. Between the 3 of us only one person knew any japanese and not much of that, we were using a digital handheld translator/dictionary and hitting on chicks.
They found it hilarious but we made it work with our badly constructed and grammatically inaccurate attempt at Japanese.
Met allot of well educated people surprisingly fluent in many langauges, some of the friends i made i am still close with and i have hosted them in Dubai later.

One of the Navy boys was of philipino ancestry and they both were heading to philipines after and after picking up a 4rth member of our group,
this one was black french guy from paris we made the impromptu decision to go to philipines and had another mini adventure in the philipines.

That sounds amazing saaxiib :samwelcome:

My advice is to take it easy and relax but keep your wits about you and you will be fine.
dont drink and do drugs while travelling .
I dont drink but i am a functioning pot head and i made one error of judgement once that could have led to a dangerous situation but thankfully nothing happened,

I was in amsterdam and i asked my host who was also a major pothead if we could do mushrooms.
We were watching the movie (In brugge) with colin farrel while the shrooms kicked in and we were talking about how shitty the city looks and saying that we would never go there.
The next morning we all woke up in a house boat in a canal, asked around and found out we travelled to another friggin city on a whim..

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
5 years ago it was a thing. most single women who coach host usually look for a hookup. not bad.

safe to say i havent slept a single coach the 3 times i surfed, the moment i slipped into my natman sweater i ended up in the king sized bedroom with the host.

niw they made it harder to sutf without profile and ratings.

El padrone

My advice is to take it easy and relax but keep your wits about you and you will be fine.
dont drink and do drugs while travelling .
I dont drink but i am a functioning pot head and i made one error of judgement once that could have led to a dangerous situation but thankfully nothing happened,

I was in amsterdam and i asked my host who was also a major pothead if we could do mushrooms.
We were watching the movie (In brugge) with colin farrel while the shrooms kicked in and we were talking about how shitty the city looks and saying that we would never go there.
The next morning we all woke up in a house boat in a canal, asked around and found out we travelled to another friggin city on a whim..
Waryaaa dont tell me u havent been to de wallen district. spill the shaah sxb

5 years ago it was a thing. most single women who coach host usually look for a hookup. not bad.

safe to say i havent slept a single coach the 3 times i surfed, the moment i slipped into my natman sweater i ended up in the king sized bedroom with the host.

niw they made it harder to sutf without profile and ratings.
Man you are one of those that was spoiling this lovely community, that was mostly innocent and fun.
I know so many guys that just use it to bang gullible European backpackers and tourists.

Ive hosted allot of people when used to be active , allot of single women but i was a gentleman.

El padrone

Man you are one of those that was spoiling this lovely community, that was mostly innocent and fun.
I know so many guys that just use it to bang gullible European backpackers and tourists.

Ive hosted allot of people when used to be active , allot of single women but i was a gentleman.
Gentleman-kaaaga was! you should have got advantage of them. this is how i fell in love with cadaan women, being close proximity to them and finding one day the opportunity to get a whiff of their freshly worn panties :ahhhh: to this day that intoxicatin aroma haunts me.

God bless the nordic women.

Will be hosting ppl in hargeysa now. :denzelnigga:

Gentleman-kaaaga was! you should have got advantage of them. this is how i fell in love with cadaan women, being close proximity to them and finding one day the opportunity to get a whiff of their freshly worn panties :ahhhh: to this day that intoxicatin aroma haunts me.

God bless the nordic women.

Will be hosting ppl in hargeysa now. :denzelnigga:

you are a sex fiend , i thought you would have had enough by now?
you sound like a sex starved saudi that ended up in Patong beach Phuket.

El padrone

Ofcourse ive been there its right next to all the coffee shops, but i did not partake,
i dont f*ck prostitutes its a rule i have, if its not free its not on.
Was this when they were in glasses? doesnt the view of them as locked up entice you?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
As a girl I wouldn't feel safe doing that western people are brave I couldn't travel on my own or do couch surfing I wouldn't feel comfortable, but then again telling my mum that would break her heart she thinks stepping out to London will get you shot let alone going to a different country on your own :)

El padrone

you are a sex fiend , i thought you would have had enough by now?
you sound like a sex starved saudi that ended up in Patong beach Phuket.
kkkkkkkk Waar i have a busines plan, i want to import virgin slores from eastern europe. them saudis pay good money for them. a friend of mine made 100k in 6 months with only 4 slores. ka waran? I will be a real padrone by then. :denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts