Costco in China

VixR

Veritas
Watch this shit:

Wild!

Costco operates on a membership model, which basically means all these shoulder to shoulder Chinese shoppers paid for it.

Costco: Cha-Ching!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol that pork pulling tho :drakelaugh:I don’t get they obsession with Costco, maybe because I don’t buy things in bulk I don’t see the point. We used to go to Sam’s club when I was growing up but now they’re probably out of business.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
6260.jpg

Watch this shit:

Wild!

Costco operates on a membership model, which basically means all these shoulder to shoulder Chinese shoppers paid for it.

Costco: Cha-Ching!

Asians love Costco in North America. No surprise it would be a big hit in China.

VixR

Veritas
Lol that pork pulling tho :drakelaugh:I don’t get they obsession with Costco, maybe because I don’t buy things in bulk I don’t see the point. We used to go to Sam’s club when I was growing up but now they’re probably out of business.
I actually like Costco for a few things.

That part with the meat tug of war made me laugh. They’re newly civilized peasants at heart.
Asians love Costco in North America. No surprise it would be a big hit in China.
I bought a share of Costco as soon as I saw this fuckery.

Why can't they make their own version of Costco? It is just a big store selling items in bulk at low prices. No patent required.

VixR

Veritas
Chinese look more like Filipinos and Tibetans than they do the Japanese and Koreans.

Groupwise they don’t look like what I thought.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
intellectual property laws

488c7ede40877059a3f737e9d34dfea7.png

You can't really block others from a whole category. It's just a bulk discount club with membership rewards.

You just have to change up their offerings and rewards program slightly and you're good to go.

What's stopping others from copying them is the huge investments they have to make on marketing and their inventory side to stay competitive.

Just like a gym they'll need more members than regular shoppers to be able to afford those low prices.

Tukraq

VIP
488c7ede40877059a3f737e9d34dfea7.png

You can't really stop others from a whole category. It's just a bulk discount club with membership rewards.

You just have to change up their offerings and rewards program slightly and you're good to go.

What's stopping others from copying them is the huge investments they have to make on marketing and their inventory side to be competitive.

Just like a gym they'll need more members than regular shoppers to be able to afford those low prices.... just like a gym.
they like the American company more

they like the American company more
man, what r u smoking? what's the difference between pork solid by an american co and a chinese co if the pork in both stores originated from america?
i think u better stick to qabil/politics section...

Tukraq

VIP
man, what r u smoking? what's the difference between pork solid by an american co and a chinese co if the pork in both stores originated from america?
i think u better stick to qabil/politics section...

all these companies products are produced in china so Chinese can easily just buy the knock of version but they would rather the American version more:manny: these days American companies don't only sell the product but a lifestyle along with it, its not just about the product physically

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
all these companies products are produced in china so Chinese can easily just buy the knock of version but they would rather the American version more:manny: these days American companies don't only sell the product but a lifestyle along with it, its not just about the product physically

Yes

2259.jpg

Trending