Corruption in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did anyone watched this documentation ? It's very professional and talks about the corruption in Somalia during the Hassan Sheikh time with many proofs. Sadly somali have no shame and he wanna candidate again for presidency...

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It's a disgrace. The documentary touches sensitive subjects and some of video comments are filled with tribal hatred for the guy that made the documentary. HSM's corruption was clear as daylight and he still wants to come back and rob the nation more.

It's a disgrace. The documentary touches sensitive subjects and some of video comments are filled with tribal hatred for the guy that made the documentary. HSM's corruption was clear as daylight and he still wants to come back and rob the nation more.
Yes that's really sad but i don't think he has support and followers enough to come back to villa Somalia...yes the people who are insulting the guy in the comments are wrong but i imagine this guy making a documentary about Farmaajo and how the darood would slander this guy it's the same old story....

Did anyone watched this documentation ? It's very professional and talks about the corruption in Somalia during the Hassan Sheikh time with many proofs. Sadly somali have no shame and he wanna candidate again for presidency...
This guy recently fled from Muqdisho and now he's in Turkey, I wonder why?:cosbyhmm:

Brilliant investigative journalism by Abdirizaq Terra. I hope he continuous his work diligently and expose any regime that commits such acts against the people & country

HsM and his cronies worked they arses off to have parliamentary immunity but heads will start rolling after the next election.

Brilliant investigative journalism by Abdirizaq Terra. I hope he continuous his work diligently and expose any regime that commits such acts against the people & country

HsM and his cronies worked they arses off to have parliamentary immunity but heads will start rolling after the next election.
There won't be elections sxb be realistic this corrupt Parliament will elect the one who spends the most money but 1 man 1 vote is a dream in Somalia

There won't be elections sxb be realistic this corrupt Parliament will elect the one who spends the most money but 1 man 1 vote is a dream in Somalia

A dream that will hopefully come through
If not 2021 than hope the one after.

However there will definitely be some form of (s) election

Yes of course but if the political system will change in the next few years i very much doubt...anyway a election in a tribalistic society is not helpfull look at somaliland the election splitted us and the presidents tribe accept the result but the opposition tribe don't. Before free and fair election can happen this mafia (somali politicans) has to be eleminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts