Corrupt pigs caught shooting teen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boyfriend posted this. Statism is cancer. These pigs are protected by the government and their union. " That Pig better be found guilty of murder, or all hell might break loose. I saw the footage, and you can't convince me otherwise. The teen was clearly walking away. The cop was having a power trip because McDonald wasn't listening to him, so he took a few more steps towards McDonald and shot him......16 times. I dont want to hear it. The cop clearly wanted to kill the boy. Feared for my life MY ASS. How can you fear someone who is walking away from from" https://wgntv.com/2018/10/04/chicago-police-schools-brace-for-jason-van-dyke-verdict/

may he rest in peace
Corrupt police is EVERYONE'S problem. My best friend died by a corrupt pig and wasn't white. Watch it's going to 1984. The police force is gang force. Not all of them are evil, but why should only really only on them. Why should they get to have firearms ?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
My boyfriend posted this. Statism is cancer. These pigs are protected by the government and their union. " That Pig better be found guilty of murder, or all hell might break loose. I saw the footage, and you can't convince me otherwise. The teen was clearly walking away. The cop was having a power trip because McDonald wasn't listening to him, so he took a few more steps towards McDonald and shot him......16 times. I dont want to hear it. The cop clearly wanted to kill the boy. Feared for my life MY ASS. How can you fear someone who is walking away from from" https://wgntv.com/2018/10/04/chicago-police-schools-brace-for-jason-van-dyke-verdict/
You from Chiraq too?:ayaanswag:

You from Chiraq too?:ayaanswag:
Yes, I'm the only goth methead libertarian here and outside my boyfriend and my family anyone in Chicago are BLM lovers and gangbanger sympathizers. These idiots may start rioting if this cop gets off free. What's rioting going to do. My suggestion is private the police and allow people to protect themselves. Gun control doesn't work because GANGBANGERS don't care about breaking laws. And its providing revenue for the black market. I just called a sellout....

Status
Not open for further replies.