CORONAVIRUS has exposed the UK. 1k dead w/just 10k cases. Shows epic 3rd world weak healthcare system.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Rip to the UK

What a fall from Grace.

Nationalist Winston Churchill asking to be roasted once again in hellfire, can’t tolerate the demise of his once proud empire.

Rip to the UK

What a fall from Grace.

Nationalist Winston Churchill asking to be roasted once again in hellfire, can’t tolerate the demise of his once proud empire.
Where are you from? If America then you can't even say anything, only Canada has a superior healthcare system and that's probably only because there's less strain on the system.

Hmm well you could be Bengali in spirit considering Churchill orchestrated a man made famine to genocide the Bengalis killing more than 3 million in the process.
As you can guess they’re not exactly his best friends.

And they call him a national hero as well, that's my problem with nationalism. It's just retarded.
It’s all in the matter of perspective, to Ethiopians Fidel Castro is a hero but to Somalis he’s literal devil incarnate, well in this case I’m talking about the older generation specifically or those who are passionate about the pre civil war.

It’s all in the matter of perspective, to Ethiopians Fidel Castro is a hero but to Somalis he’s literal devil incarnate, well in this case I’m talking about the older generation specifically or those who are passionate about the pre civil war.
Nationalism is an innovation and absolutely forbidden in Islam and why would you give a damn about lines some European imperialist drew up centuries ago?:draketf:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
reer America cant talk at all,since they are governed by a complete imbecile

At least trump didn’t suggest letting half the population contract the virus so they can become immune as a first decision like the imbecile in the UK did

Trending