• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Are you worried about the corona virus? How is it affecting your daily life? Have you bought canned food?

In Sweden it is all people talk about, painting apocalyptic scenarios.

Not much and people around are the same
Only seen a pamphlet on hand hygiene and tips on doors but folks done bought all the masks and sanitizers clean

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
I am worried of catching it yes, I hate being sick and this one sounds really bad. I don't care if the chances of me dying are low, I don't want to get it and don't want others near me to as well. But we can't do much than to just be prepared and hope for the best. Alhamdulillah alaa kulli haal.

:jcoleno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am worried of catching it yes, I hate being sick and this one sounds really bad. I don't care if the chances of me dying are low, I don't want to get it and don't want others near me to as well. But we can't do much than to just be prepared and hope for the best. Alhamdulillah alaa kulli haal.

:jcoleno:

U will be fine huuno, just hope for them best. Or come stay with me!

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
U will be fine huuno, just hope for them best. Or come stay with me!
It doesn't help that it's on the news 24/7 making it hard for hypochondriacs like myself to not worry.

Dm me your address. (If you're from U.K nvm it's even worse there) send me some biscuits and tea though.
:hillarybiz:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Jilbabs and niqabs for everyone in the West now :ayaanswag:

ES7i3AHXYAEDYyk.jpg

Trending