CORONA VIRUS GLOBAL THREAT

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is a scary news. I'm glad many nations are closing their travels from China.

The geopolitical consequences of coronavirus outbreak will postpone Chinas growing power.

China just quarantined the whole of Hubei province but it has spread all over China and now China will start quarantining other cities. The whole world believes China is lying about its death toll. Why do you think Hong Kong quarantined mainland China? Things are just getting worse but I hope inshallah the problem stays local in China.

Last edited:
This is a scary news. I'm glad many nations are closing their travels from China.
I'm currently sick, but I don't believe it's corona since I got sick before it came to the country.

I fear going back to school, since there are many chinese students who might have had met with their family.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm currently sick, but I don't believe it's corona since I got sick before it came to the country.

I fear going back to school, since there are many chinese students who might have had met with their family.

I would advise you to wear this.

images

Exodus

Alienist
This.Is.Sensationalism

The coronavirus has 34,878 cases with a death toll of 724, that's a fatality rate of less than 3%. The media hypes this up like it's the Black Plague when it's just a mutation of the common cold. Influenza killed 1,800 people in DENMARK in 2018, where was the media outcry then?

You're 20x more likely to randomly fall out of a window and die than die from the coronavirus

Last edited:
This.Is.Sensationalism

The coronavirus has 34,878 cases with a death toll of 724, that's a fatality rate of less than 3%. The media hypes this up like it's the Black Plague when it's just a mutation of the common cold.
China who loves to make money, quarantined a city of 26 million and shut down its economy that donโ€™t sound like a mutation of the common cold to me bro.

Exodus

Alienist
China who loves to make money, quarantined a city of 60 million and shut down its economy that donโ€™t sound like a mutation of the common cold to me bro.
The common cold still kills a lot of people in 2020. China's got 1 billion people, so a quarantine made sense. But all I'm saying is that the media is blowing this WILDLY out of proportions.

The common cold still kills a lot of people in 2020. China's got 1 billion people, so a quarantine made sense. But all I'm saying is that the media is blowing this WILDLY out of proportions.
Why would the media blow it out of proportion if a serious disease broke out doesn't make sense.

If you believe that they make money because your scared then you're another nutter.

Exodus

Alienist
Why would the media blow it out of proportion if a serious disease broke out doesn't make sense.

If you believe that they make money because you are scared then you're another nutter.
Misinformation has always been an element of peopleโ€™s response to disease, but the fundamental difference today is the speed by which social-media platforms enable this to happen. Go on Twitter today and you'd think WW3 was declared.

Mainstream media are consistently hyping up the Coronavirus to get people to tune in every day when they should lay out the facts in an impartial manner. If the BBC or CNN clearly said this;

Is the Coronavirus deadly? No

Can it be managed if infected? Yes

We'd find that the hysteria for this disease drop instantly

Misinformation has always been an element of peopleโ€™s response to disease, but the fundamental difference today is the speed by which social-media platforms enable this to happen. Go on Twitter today and you'd think WW3 was declared.

Mainstream media are consistently hyping up the Coronavirus to get people to tune in everyday when they should lay out the facts in an impartial manner
Interesting, so you don't believe that the corona virus isn't as serious as the media makes it.

I would agree the media is overhyping it but it's still very scary considering some sources tell me there has been many more deaths and infections than has been officially declared.

Exodus

Alienist
Interesting, so you don't believe that the corona virus isn't as serious as the media makes it.

I would agree the media is overhyping it but it's still very scary considering some sources tell me there has been many more deaths and infections than has been officially declared.
Did you know 1800+ died in Denmark due to Influenza in 2018? Even if the 700+ Coronavirus deaths became 1200 deaths, it wouldn't come close to Denmark's influenza case.

Your perception of what is serious or not is all in how the media portrays it

Trending

Latest posts