NEWS Corona back with a vengeance

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:kanyehmm:
Things are really heating up in beijing and the americas.

This almost confirms to me that the nature of this virus was lab related and no one truly knew how hard it would be to control. Should i start panic shopping early. Honestly at this rate i'm glad we know not to trust anyone in my household and still try our best to keep clean and hygenic.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

This almost confirms to me that the nature of this virus was lab related and no one truly knew how hard it would be to control. Should i start panic shopping early. Honestly at this rate i'm glad we know not to trust anyone in my household and still try our best to keep clean and hygenic.

i suggest u start buying as many canned beans, meat and vimtos u can get your hands on

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
My hypothesise on this virus is;

It started with covid as the first move done by the chinese to ensure economic damages. Second blow will be mass loss of lives. And as last a full out war with the superpowers of the world.

I just hope they will spare the horn this time. We have already had part of the cold war in our region.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
My hypothesise on this virus is;

It started with covid as the first move done by the chinese to ensure economic damages. Second blow will be mass loss of lives. And as last a full out war with the superpowers of the world.

I just hope they will spare the horn this time. We have already had part of the cold war in our region.
no they won't the chinese are very interested in africa

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
no they won't the chinese are very interested in africa

Unless the chinese are dumb enough to use their Djibouti base, i think we will be a conflict free region. The middle east on the other hand will go crazy. The only entity keeping all arabs at bay is the us. Once they move out to fight ling lings, there will be a spectacle in the middle east.

However kenya might become free game for the ethiopians and us.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Unless the chinese are dumb enough to use their Djibouti base, i think we will be a conflict free region. The middle east on the other hand will go crazy. The only entity keeping all arabs at bay is the us. Once they move out to fight ling lings, there will be a spectacle in the middle east.

Once the west recovers they will put us back on blast if we take kenya or if ethiopia takes and annexes kenya.

The only chance we stood is if the germans and tuks won ww2 and they then clashed with the muslims or had peace with them. Either way. ww1 and ww2 was the worst for the ottomans and consequently the ummah. We literally were held on the backs of persians and ottomans in both science, mathematics and military might. The arabs fell off a long time ago.
:camby:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I have been in my house for the entirety of this pandemic.

I haven't even seen the change of Spring to Summer:damn:

Qali

Certified Pimp.

2020 is such a blessed year :banderas:

Qali

Certified Pimp.

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadrose:

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Once the west recovers they will put us back on blast if we take kenya or if ethiopia takes and annexes kenya.

The only chance we stood is if the germans and tuks won ww2 and they then clashed with the muslims or had peace with them. Either way. ww1 and ww2 was the worst for the ottomans and consequently the ummah. We literally were held on the backs of persians and ottomans in both science, mathematics and military might. The arabs fell off a long time ago.
:camby:

Who said anything about annexing shit, political colonization, like what the saudis do in their region. Kenya's government must become loyal to the horn. A baby state of ours you can say.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
On hell of a hypothesise innit

I just wish that iran and saudi arabia go head to head, destroying everything in their region. This will push the horn up.
the wish to clap some neighbourring checks and get something out of it is a fine tool to unite people and drive them to achieve a single goal

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
They have to roll out the vaccine, this second wave is being used to wear down the people to take the vaccine and that will kill a lot of people.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
the wish to clap some neighbourring checks and get something out of it is a fine tool to unite people and drive them to achieve a single goal

Exactly, we will become wealthy while we have a neighbour who can have the jobs we don't want to have.

Trending

Latest posts