Corona Anniversary

Apollo

VIP
It's now officially one year since rona hit the West. :meleshame::wow1:

Will never forget those completely empty streets (early on) and people hoarding toilet paper. :chrisfreshhah::damn:

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
One year in and we are still in this gay shit

5254EF05-9A73-456A-AE85-77810F19F850.gif

I also panicked a little bit and was looking for the cheapest N95s. I thought it was Spanish Flu 2.0. :mjlaugh:

Share your early rona panic moments.
I brought a face half respirators like some sped and cleaned everything with isopropyl alcohol. We all took the zombie apocalypse larp too far saxib :deadmanny::dead1:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
giphy.gif

How I missed the first lockdown, the screaming and shouting in the shops, the long ass queues just for food, and best of them all, free public transport and no car fees for driving into the city :ahh:

My earliest notice of the virus was when I joined a random messageboard where tinfoil hat people talked about stacking months' worth of resources in bunkers for a potential pandemic (they seemed weirdly prepared for this). Mind you, this was not even in the news anywhere at the time. They had obscure footage of random people falling on the ground in Wuhan when the virus reach was limited to that area and how the government was suppressing any information from leaking out. I became worried when no news anywhere reported it and knew it was going to spread all over the world based on the disease spread potential of a highly urbanized country.

I left that morbid interactive space shortly after.:mjlol:

My earliest notice of the virus was when I joined a random messageboard where tinfoil hat people talked about stacking months' worth of resources in bunkers for a potential pandemic (they seemed weirdly prepared for this). Mind you, this was not even in the news anywhere at the time. They had obscure footage of random people falling on the ground in Wuhan when the virus reach was limited to that area and how the government was suppressing any information from leaking out. I became worried when no news anywhere reported it and knew it was going to spread all over the world based on the disease spread potential of a highly urbanized country.

I left that morbid interactive space shortly after.:mjlol:

You should've stayed to get other inside information.

Trending

Latest posts