Cop in Somaliland draws gun at female

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mercury
It's just wrong by a police officer to treat civilians like that.. But then again this is in Somalia/somaliland the police have poor or non training on public service.

How can you defend this shit sxb?
Poor woman walahi I feel sorry for her.

am not defending anything, please show me,direct me to the point in the video where hes pointing gun at her. i ran it twice and couldnt see.
my guess is theres a crowd they trying to contain. am againest sensationalism.
Do you know the consequence if someone ,police or othawise point a gun at you here.
1. first you have to make sure to protect your back,,you could be killed.
2. you have to pay good sum to the victim and the 2 clans have to talk to each otha.

NOW show me what number i look in the video.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
not conclusive whats exactly goin on. I dont see him pointing a gun at her in the video
and they were tryin to contain her. nothing serious police did.

YOU FAILED.
It’s pretty obvious he’s got his gun out

But why??

It’s pretty obvious he’s got his gun out

But why??

[

QUOTE="roble, post: 1635870, member: 4709"]
am not defending anything, please show me,direct me to the point in the video where hes pointing gun at her. i ran it twice and couldnt see.
my guess is theres a crowd they trying to contain. am againest sensationalism.
Do you know the consequence if someone ,police or othawise point a gun at you here.
1. first you have to make sure to protect your back,,you could be killed.
2. you have to pay good sum to the victim and the 2 clans have to talk to each otha.

NOW show me what number i look in the video.[/QUOTE]

Mercury

VIP
The video quality is bad but you can see the gun

3F6E6418-ED99-4299-99A7-DA19E156E3A2.png

@Mercury wakes up with the kintir burning and types on google "somaliland bad", then proceed to make a thread :heh:

I went through your post history its always I'm from somaliland but, I'm from the north but. Years of sheegato trans gender calaacal:drakelaugh:

The video quality is bad but you can see the gun

View attachment 71245

No cant see a gun but even if theres one looks theres a crowd and wasnt aiming particularly at anyone, maybe he was trying to ward off some of the crowd. even if he pointing at her which is not the case here the probability is she just came across.
you guys dont understand consequences of pointing a gun specially to a woman. Seriously you could be dead.

Mercury

VIP
@Mercury wakes up with the kintir burning and types on google "somaliland bad", then proceed to make a thread :heh:

I went through your post history its always I'm from somaliland but, I'm from the north but. Years of sheegato trans gender calaacal:drakelaugh:
Keep defending shit like this than I point out the issues that exist in Somaliland instead of pretending everything is good

@roble

Did some one fotoshop the officer so it looks like he's pointing a gun to the womans head?
One things for sure he has he's gun out and pointing.. But the video is very shaky and bad quality.

Last edited:
Keep defending shit like this than I point out the issues that exist in Somaliland instead of pretending everything is good

with all due respect you didnt prove anything here.Either come with some tangible or else give up this SL obsession. and remember worst things occur in some otha regions, havent lately seen anyone piling trash on PL or Mogadishu
would like to have constructive engagement among somalis.Maybe you concentrate on real stories good or bad.

Mercury

VIP
@roble

Did some one fotoshop the officer so it looks like he's pointing a gun to the womans head?
One things for sure he has he's gun out and pointing.. But the video is very shaky and bad quality.
What kinda cop has his gun out while trying to apprehend someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts