Cop in Somaliland draws gun at female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don’t think there’s anything that justifies drawing a gun at this woman this situation could turn into an accident where the gun goes off due to this cops actions

Mercury

VIP
The amount of people who support the cop

And than tell the uploader to stop making Somaliland look bad

Idiots
:drakewtf:

@Mercury

That’s sad, they are also screaming at her, what did she do? Can they apprehend her physically or maybe they (male cops) can’t touch a woman and it’s “islamically” illegal to do that in Somaliland? Did they suspect her to blow up things/terrorism? There is more to this picture why they seem to be pissed off with her and pulled their guns on her.

Mercury

VIP
@Mercury

That’s sad, they are also screaming at her, what did she do? Can they apprehend her physically or maybe they (male cops) can’t touch a woman and it’s “islamically” illegal to do that in Somaliland? Did they suspect her to blow up things/terrorism? There is more to this picture why they seem to be pissed off with her and pulled their guns on her.

Here’s what I think they where gonna arrest her she refused arrest and the guy pulled a gun at her

Here’s what I think they where gonna arrest her she refused arrest and the guy pulled a gun at her

@Mercury

Sxb, I thought they were professionally trained and thus guns will be drawn as a last resort or if their lives are in danger. It’s Africa and anything is possible. Don’t they carry any sprays or stunt guns?

@mrlog wakes up as soon as anyone types Somaliland on Somalispot, he might be right that they were shooting a riwaayad.

Mercury

VIP
@Mercury

Sxb, I thought they were professionally trained and thus guns will be drawn as a last resort or if their lives are in danger. It’s Africa and anything is possible. Don’t they carry any sprays or stunt guns?

@mrlog wakes up as soon as anyone types Somaliland on Somalispot, he might be right that they were shooting a riwaayad.

No this is the standard outfit always carrying a rifle they don’t carry spray or stun guns

IMG_578137-FB4B37-E32F88-E78AD1-BD3C0E-2C214C.jpg

mrlog

VIP
@AussieHustler sxb how does one file a missing report?
I have left qalanjo knowles 275 msgs on insta/snap/watsapp etc.
Tolloow ma bbc Somali service baan ka baafiyaa?
I’m literally bukaan socod
:jcoleno:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalian men back home only act hard against wonen waa proper jileec they are poor and stinky and dirty waa gaajo bottom of the world yacni waa naago so there's only one thing that can still make them feel manly so they resort to acting hard against females.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don’t think there’s anything that justifies drawing a gun at this woman this situation could turn into an accident where the gun goes off due to this cops actions

the cop look like Kim un Jung long lost Somali cousin in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts