Cool Guide To EXPERIMENTAL HIP HOP

Psychologist

Changemaker
o42ljs54hls41.jpg

Psychologist

Changemaker
what's experimental hip hop?
"Experimental hip hop is an umbrella term for Hip Hop music that pushes the constraints and boundaries of the genre by incorporating experimental and eccentric musical elements considered unconventional or unorthodox compared to the more traditional music of the genre."

Listen to this

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
"Experimental hip hop is an umbrella term for Hip Hop music that pushes the constraints and boundaries of the genre by incorporating experimental and eccentric musical elements considered unconventional or unorthodox compared to the more traditional music of the genre."

Listen to this
:gucciwhat: :gucciwhat:acudubillahi the man clearly unstable tf kinda music is that

MF Doom for catchy music that's lyrically enjoyable. Curren$y and Dom Kennedy are more mainstream, but chill af.

Lil B, back in the day was hilarious (Yung God is even funnier and Riff Raff is even funnier), I listened to it solely for the memes. Viper is just insane.

Three 6 Mafia's old shit was pretty iconic ngl. Thomas Wright was similar. Memphis as a whole were pretty nuts.

Example of meme rap excellence:

1. Yung God (Ugly God stole this nigga's whole swag, if he started 2 years ago, he'd be mainstream, hate to see it)

2. Lil B (no introductions needed)

3. Riff Raff (white Chris Rock, rap game Johnny Bravo, Jody Highroller)

4. Viper (the cause of the coronavirus, the guy who killed JFK, the guy who started hurricane Katrina, a guy who isn't too much of a coward to smoke crack)

Random meme rap song from a guy who didn't take it seriously enough:

Psychologist

Changemaker
Example of meme rap excellence:

1. Yung God (Ugly God stole this nigga's whole swag, if he started 2 years ago, he'd be mainstream, hate to see it)

2. Lil B (no introductions needed)

3. Riff Raff (white Chris Rock, rap game Johnny Bravo, Jody Highroller)

4. Viper (the cause of the coronavirus, the guy who killed JFK, the guy who started hurricane Katrina, a guy who isn't too much of a coward to smoke crack)

Random meme rap song from a guy who didn't take it seriously enough:

mfs got that SoundCloud rappers quality
viper sounds chill
Cashy actually not bad

Trending