Cooking

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The proudest day was when I perfected my Bariis and Hilib isku karis. I shed a tear that day. I can’t lie :russ:
I remember when I was 12 out of the blue my mom said today you making bariis for us I told her I never made it the bariis ended up looking like porridge few days later after that I learned how make baasto I forgot stir it and it got stuck to the bottom and the pasta tasted burnt but I got better with time

Mercury

VIP
Wow! MashAllah that's pretty dope
:obama:
When I was in hargeisa they used to always have laxoox for breakfast and Im not a big fan of it and I don't wanna bother the maid so I used make some omelette or scrambled eggs for myself and my nephew used to always question why im cooking ma gabadh baa tahay soon enough I changed his views and he wanted me to teach him

When I was in hargeisa they used to always have laxoox for breakfast and Im not a big fan of it and I don't wanna bother the maid so I used make some omelette or scrambled eggs for myself and my nephew used to always question why im cooking ma gabadh baa tahay soon enough I changed his views and he wanted me to teach him

Wallahiiiiiiiiiim tired of laxoox! But I can't be bothered to make anything else or ask the maid to because I don't want to burden her so I'm eating bread and jam right now as we speak
:liberaltears:

Mercury

VIP
Wallahiiiiiiiiiim tired of laxoox! But I can't be bothered to make anything else or ask the maid to because I don't want to burden her so I'm eating bread and jam right now as we speak
:liberaltears:
before going to bed I can hear the sound of the maid smacking the laxoox mix and I know what it is for breakfast

:jcoleno:

I cook different dishes. On a week I try to diversify my diet. so I cook chicken based dishes for two days, two days meat and two days fish and one day something vegetarian.

Trending