Cooking

I've always been a solid cook, but there were a few things I've never bothered to learn how to cook, or cooked for myself. One of those things was cooking a steak. I've learned how to that last wednesday, and you can guess what man been eating past 6 days :mjhaps:

i just finished the best one I cooked yet :ahh:
not even kidding I ate 6 steaks in 6 days, I'm gonna have to cool it hard on the red meat :wow1:

What can you people cook, want to learn how to cook?

cooking steak is what every black father knows how to do, at least that's what i see in tv shows

AR-151019839.jpg

:mjhaps: :mjhaps:

I've never used a BBQ grill, seems like it's too much work to clean and the machine is too expensive:ohno:

I've recently mastered bariis. I'm a pro at making hiliib. (I'm famous for it) .

Next on my list is the different breads and macmacaans.

I've made somali style baaris with hiliib ari a little while ago, brought it to co-workers thanksgiving dinner, you can guess what was one of the few things that was cleaned off the table :trumpsmirk:

these cadaans where going
what's this it smells good :leon:
to what's in this :krs:

They killed the whole pot I made, compared to their bland spiceless turkey dinner with bland potatoes and bland veggies, my shit was like gourmet cuisine :lawd:

wish my hoyo could've tested it out, was first attempt of making it :wow:
and I had her on the phone whole time i was making it :mjlol:

I've made somali style baaris with hiliib ari a little while ago, brought it to co-workers thanksgiving dinner, you can guess what was one of the few things that was cleaned off the table :trumpsmirk:

these cadaans where going
what's this it smells good :leon:
to what's in this :krs:

They killed the whole pot I made, compared to their bland spiceless turkey dinner with bland potatoes and bland veggies, my shit was like gourmet cuisine :lawd:

wish my hoyo could've tested it out, was first attempt of making it :wow:
and I had her on the phone whole time i was making it :mjlol:

My mum ignored me 99% of the time when I needed help cooking something or she'd take her time coming over. I've learnt to be extra careful and focus completely on the prep and hate anyone entering the kitchen lol.

I've come such a long way from when I cooked for the first time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:dead1:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Theirs nothing like perfecting your very first meal. I got emotional when I made perfect bariis a year ago
Exactly for me i learnt the Bariis & Hilib isku karis recipe from my mom as I moved out of my parents house. So when i finally perfected it the taste brought back nostalgia of my mother’s cooking :banderas:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I've always been a solid cook, but there were a few things I've never bothered to learn how to cook, or cooked for myself. One of those things was cooking a steak. I've learned how to that last wednesday, and you can guess what man been eating past 6 days :mjhaps:

i just finished the best one I cooked yet :ahh:
not even kidding I ate 6 steaks in 6 days, I'm gonna have to cool it hard on the red meat :wow1:

What can you people cook, want to learn how to cook?

I see myself as a decent cook baking on the other hand is bit more challenging

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending