Cooking iskoriis has gone completely mad, needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Duchess , I kid you not the man has lost his wealth and mind. What a confirmed lunatic. Food is hella expensive specially meat but dude throws a bbq for the whole MN

He is now blinded by fame that he has losted.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You are forgetting that he threw at least 5 bbqs this summer and then requested help on Eid day

Sijus are like children. Their innocence is cute until it isn't anymore.:francis: This particular one moves like he's mildly retarded. He gets called 'aboowe' a few times and he's ripe for the picking, smh.:ohlord:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sijus are like children. Their innocence is cute until it isn't anymore.:francis: This particular one moves like he's mildly retarded. He gets called 'aboowe' a few times and he's ripe for the picking, smh.:ohlord:

You are a psychologist, balaayo! Walahi you read people precisely. The odey got called "aboowe" and it literally entered him.

Duchess

VIP
She deserved it. Do you?

Every story has a hero and a villain so I guess it depends on who you ask.:ayaanswag:

You are a psychologist, balaayo! Walahi you read people precisely. The odey got called "aboowe" and it literally entered him.

He desperately wants to be accepted by the Somali community and this desperation will lead to his bankruptcy.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I had to delete his snapchat long time ago, he must really hate his arteries. He's always eating meat! :mindblown:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I had to delete his snapchat long time ago, he must really hate his arteries. He's always eating meat! :mindblown:

Only if our people know how deadly eating all these meat are. A lot of our elders are suffering from cholesterol.

Alhamdulilah I've negotiated with my female for us to be health conscious and that we must have more seafood and veggies and also go organic as much as we can. I've gone so organic now that I'm allergic to regular stuff now. I just have this imigination of needles of hormones and steroids going into these chicken and food. Heck I even buy organic caano for my child.

Also I've gone completely olive oil and my salt is kosher now.

Duchess

VIP
Only if our people know how deadly eating all these meat are. A lot of our elders are suffering from cholesterol.

Alhamdulilah I've negotiated with my female for us to be health conscious and that we must have more seafood and veggies and also go organic as much as we can. I've gone so organic now that I'm allergic to regular stuff now. I just have this imigination of needles of hormones and steroids going into these chicken and food. Heck I even buy organic caano for my child.

:leon: Color me impressed.

Do you drink filtered water? Do you buy sulfate and paraben free products?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Yeeeeeees, switch to seafood, you will be a lot healthier. Avoid cooking with olive oil.

Cooking with olive oil causes cancer. Heating it will destroy the enzymes. Switch to coconut oil or organic canola oil. You can even sauté your veggies with water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending