CONVINCE ME - Being a landlord is parasitism

In nearly every developed city in the world there are more empty homes than there are homeless people. Most people "working" as a landlord maybe answer one call a month about some easily fixable shit in their 3rd home that they took a loan out on. In the United States in particular, there are 6 times as many empty homes than there are homeless people. Landlords don't actually provide any service either, they just own shit.
Yes. I'd love to become one one day. Early retirement inshallah

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If the people living in the house breaks something then the landlord has to pay for it to be fixed out of pocket that alone is too much madax xanun for me to handle. I'd much rather buy a house for cheap flip it and make profit

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
In nearly every developed city in the world there are more empty homes than there are homeless people. Most people "working" as a landlord maybe answer one call a month about some easily fixable shit in their 3rd home that they took a loan out on. In the United States in particular, there are 6 times as many empty homes than there are homeless people. Landlords don't actually provide any service either, they just own shit.
If it was evil Allah would have made it haram you folks need to let people make money in peace marry in peace and live there life in peace its not my fault you went into debt for a degree in Philosophy and don’t have any marriage prospects I already hate generals back to the Jubbaland & Co. section :susp:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Property rights. If you don't want to rent someone else's stuff, buy your own or build one. It's not yours. They don't owe you anything.
You can’t build your own without buying the land.

Owning land is incredibly unethical. If you think about it there is no difference between a clan militia back in somalia forcing you to pay money/taxes by gun if you want to build a house in their territory and the government forcing you to cough up money if you want to build a house in their territory.

There are some things we just accept too easily, we should be allowed free access to any land that is currently vacant as long as you’re not causing trouble.

You can’t build your own without buying the land.

Owning land is incredibly unethical. If you think about it there is no difference between a clan militia back in somalia forcing you to pay money/taxes by gun if you want to build a house in their territory and the government forcing you to cough up money if you want to build a house in their territory.

There are some things we just accept too easily, we should be allowed free access to any land that is currently vacant as long as you’re not causing trouble.
We are not nomads, civilized people are sedentary therefore they live on permanent plots of land.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We are not nomads, civilized people are sedentary therefore they live permanent plots of land.
Yes, I want to own a plot of land without having to pay anyone. It’s not like it’s theirs, I’m not stealing it from anyone since no one’s using it either.

I won’t pay a group of thugs just because they’ll threaten to take away my liberty if I don’t pay them money for something allah gave everyone. Which is also why I plan to evade taxes to the best of my abilities. I shouldn’t be forced to pay money to people just because they say so.

Yes, I want to own a plot of land without having to pay anyone. It’s not like it’s theirs, I’m not stealing it from anyone since no one’s using it either.

I won’t pay a group of thugs just because they’ll threaten to take away my liberty if I don’t pay them money for something allah gave everyone. Which is also why I plan to evade taxes to the best of my abilities. I shouldn’t be forced to pay money to people just because they say so.
All land on the planet is either owned by people or governments.

I don't think there's anyone who doesn't want to limit their taxes as much as possible :icon lol:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
All land on the planet is either owned by people or governments.

I don't think there's anyone who doesn't want to limit their taxes as much as possible :icon lol:
There are people out there who include even their kijiji sales on their tax forms. Some people are born and raised as sheep.

Land is owned by people or governments? Ok but who gave them these lands? A bunch of mooryaans with guns suddenly own land now because they have more power. They’re no different to me than abgaal squatters who’ll claim your house as theirs because they have a bigger stick.

Not only did they c*ck some of these sheep into paying for a natural accommodation, they shoved their daïkes down their throats when they pulled out this BS called property tax. So now you’re gonna make me pay you taxes for something I bought from you which was supposed to be free in the first place? Don’t forget about income tax, I have to pay them for making money for myself. Wallahi Billahi these guys are just straight up stealing in the name of law.

There are people out there who include even their kijiji sales on their tax forms. Some people are born and raised as sheep.

Land is owned by people or governments? Ok but who gave them these lands? A bunch of mooryaans with guns suddenly own land now because they have more power. They’re no different to me than abgaal squatters who’ll claim your house as theirs because they have a bigger stick.

Not only did they c*ck some of these sheep into paying for a natural accommodation, they shoved their daïkes down their throats when they pulled out this BS called property tax. So now you’re gonna make me pay you taxes for something I bought from you which was supposed to be free in the first place? Don’t forget about income tax, I have to pay them for making money for myself. Wallahi Billahi these guys are just straight up stealing in the name of law.

True they acquired the land through either buying it or conquest (violence or threat of it).

Tax is necessary for all the services society provides bro, don't get it twisted. Your clean running tap water, schools, energy infrastructure, healthcare are paid by taxes. We aren't lone wolf animals, we live in a society that is interdependent on each other.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
True they either acquired the land through either buying it or conquest (violence or threat of it).

Tax is necessary for all the services society provides bro, don't get it twisted. Your clean running tap water, schools, energy infrastructure, healthcare are paid by taxes. We aren't lone wolf animals, we live in a society that is interdependent on each other.
we live in a society where the government has claims to 30% of the money you make (assuming you make 100k+ salary). A world where you are funding tens of thousands of dollars annually to something you have no clue of.

I’d rather not live like that. Most of the stuff you mentioned aren’t even fully covered by taxes, you still gotta pay for some of it. Everyday I buy something I have to pay an extra 14% tax, so for every $10 I spend I give $1.4 to the state. That adds up. If I spend 30-40K on average a year, that’s 4-6K dollars given out. There are 12.4 mill households in canada and the average canadian household pays $40K in taxes annually. That’s 496 billion dollars in taxes annually. Where does all that go???

we live in a society where the government has claims to 30% of the money you make (assuming you make 100k+ salary). A world where you are funding tens of thousands of dollars annually to something you have no clue of.

I’d rather not live like that. Most of the stuff you mentioned aren’t even fully covered by taxes, you still gotta pay for some of it. Everyday I buy something I have to pay an extra 14% tax, so for every $10 I spend I give $1.4 to the state. That adds up. If I spend 30-40K on average a year, that’s 4-6K dollars given out. There are 12.4 mill households in canada and the average canadian household pays $40K in taxes annually. That’s 496 billion dollars in taxes annually. Where does all that go???
I get your frustration but shits expensive. If you hate taxes that much vote conservative :icon lol:.

Also you can look at government (federal, provincial/state, municipal) budgets, they're publicly available. Find out where the money is being allocated. Here's the 2019 Canadian fed budget, 2020 budget was delayed.

If it was evil Allah would have made it haram you folks need to let people make money in peace marry in peace and live there life in peace its not my fault you went into debt for a degree in Philosophy and don’t have any marriage prospects I already hate generals back to the Jubbaland & Co. section :susp:
the concept of land ownership and rentiering wasnt a thing back then

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
As a society there is a small level of parasitism we will tolerate. Just as there are levels of prejudice that we will tolerate.

There are worse examples of rentier capitalism where there really is no value added, unlike with the landlord there is still an infinitesimal level of value being delivered, but because of regulatory capture competition is stifled and the public is pilfered of what little resources they have.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They shouldn’t own it, it should be public property owned by the government. They take out loans on properties that you pay for in rent which isn’t even good for a capitalist society because it squeezes the new generation of homeowners out of the property market which the affects then economy and labour markets. A rent market feeds a lot of uncertainty.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why do people believe that a homeless person has a right to a house? There contribution to society is negative.

Who convinced all non producers that you are owed one? Next level entitlement. Even society has needs and demands. It's priorities will be taken serious over yours

Last edited:

Trending