Convicted Pirate from Galmudug now ready for office after spending 6 years in a Belgium court loool

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I remember listening to an awesome podcast about his story. It was fascinating story. He left MN to be the mayor of a town in Galmudug. He acted all holly that NYTimes visited him. Few years later he was tricked into visiting Belgium with a promise of a film deal :drakelaugh: :damn:
he was captured and sentenced to 6 years.

dude willingly allowed to participate on a podcast where he shitted on himself. The lady podcaster befriended him and then trapped him. He eventually appeared very guilty. His story kept changing.

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

it gets worse

he would call her from his prison cell like she was his girlfriend. Dude was oblivious that this woman was recording him to hit the jackpot on a podcast “my friendship with a convicted somali Pirate “ :ohdamn:

she sweet talks to him and the dude was laughing and chilling.
here I was screaming at the top of my lungs whilst listening. My somalinimo was in overdrive. I was screaming “waar naagta wey ku isticmaaleysaa AAMUS”. He couldn’t hear me and would demolish himself with his broken English