Conviced this A.A chick friend of mine to sell herself on Onlyfans

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I’m pretty sure tz = Tanzania and I’m also pretty sure that’s Swahili. Something ain’t adding up:fantasia2:

Do you guys read my posting?:stevej: I posted the two pictures to give you an idea of how my A.A looks bodywise and those are obviously not her actual pictures , the girl is miskiin and from nice Christian family and I promised her to keep everything secret,I have her actual accts and so she is not getting no subscription so far beside few old teachers from her school,I will only DM her onlyfans acct to serious guys and not the curious broke kids who don't like to support a working girl.

Marry Hindi walaal.

Wallahi Hindi wives are the most submissive wives out there and they have always been on my mind untill I visited India and discovered my Puntite roommates use to run train on the married land lords wife when he goes to work, acudbilah ever 9 am she would come down to our door and each guy will have her for an hour, I remember there was this 15 old virgin among us and she would touch him and flirt with and he would tell her he doesn't want loose his manhood to a 28 year old public bucket,the kid would say no her first weeks times and the guys started calling him a khaniis since he was avoiding to enjoy this free morning wake up malab,
:mjkkk:
wallah Indian wives will give out their malab easily, f*ck that, I am going to marry a Puntite princess from deep in far East Bari , no more westernized Halimo who is not FGM abused and wants all nighter every other day, They will suck the soul of you while the Badiyo will be happy if you let her get some only on Fridays.

CKxNEi6WwAERPwf.jpg

would you be willing to film a Dubai oil sultan taking a shit on her chest for $10,000 and a free flight, 5 start hotel and all you can eat?

If not, this isn’t the lane for you saaxib. You’re too miskeen to excel in this field. Because everyone knows it ends with shit on your chest or piss down your back and face.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Do you guys read my posting?:stevej: I posted the two pictures to give you an idea of how my A.A ***** looks bodywise and those are obviously not her actual pictures , the girl is miskiin and from nice Christian family and I promised her to keep everything secret,I have her actual accts and so she is not getting no subscription so far beside few old teachers from her school,I will only DM her onlyfans acct to serious guys and not the curious broke kids who don't like to support a working girl.
1591160074605.gif

Sure, sure makes sense

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Somali men back in the day would pimp out their own daughters to the highest bidder and that was seen as noble because she'd be paired with someone who can take care of her

I don't see what's so different in your case. If making money from a girl doing Haram acts is haram then the adeers that pimp their daughters out to the man that paid the most camels to him where also commiting Haram no?

Somali men back in the day would pimp out their own daughters to the highest bidder and that was seen as noble because she'd be paired with someone who can take care of her

I don't see what's so different in your case. If making money from a girl doing Haram acts is haram then the adeers that pimp their daughters out to the man that paid the most camels to him where also commiting Haram no?
One is marriage with a family and hopfully lasts forever and is sanctioned by the Quran. The highest bidder thing is a bit of a hyperbole.

The other is prostitution where she’ll be used and abused until her usefulness is up. She’ll gain nothing but material things that will most likely be finished when she “retires”. She most likely will be addicted to drugs, riddled with std’s and will be mentally scarred for life.

I’ll assume the best and say you’re trolling

I can't stop getting sins from Allah these days as the Ramadan ended, so I convinced this cute 23 A.A chick to join the onlyfans app, the reason I recommended this to her was because she is sexy young petite and almost everyone in this neighborhood got sum of her, basicly a nice looking chick who enjoys to have fun with the neighborhood guys.

The chick will sleep over and take care of you all night if you promise her a bottles of henny and few grams of marijuana, Walahi she is a good chick and I am persuading her to join the trade and stop giving that malab for free and be and entrepreneur.

When I told her about onlyfans, she didn't know about the app and agreed to do it but then changed her mind later saying she doen't want show her face on video, after few days she is now ready to be an onlyfan acct holder and I will be recording all her actions while I get 25% of the profits.

Is this a huge sin? if I do it only for few weeks and repent will Allah forgive me? Inshalah I will repent hopefully but damn pimping women is an easy money.

I will post her onlyfans hopefully niggas like @ReyRey will subscribe to, anyways any ideas how to blow up her onlyfan acct and gain more good profilts?
:cosbyhmm:

Acuthubillah. She looks and sounds like she may not be 100%. Why would you want to do this?

Edit: kk not her but from what you wrote it doesn’t sound like she’s normal. She’s naive and you’re taking advantage. Fear Allah and leave her alone.

Trending