CONVESSION! God forgive me. I was new to America. I was young. I wanted to grab something from the grocery store. I brought home

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Didn't really like bacon when I tried it months ago. I am afraid to have pork as it is much thicker. I blame a lifetime of mental and psychological abuse I endured to avoid pig's meat.

I have had frog legs though. Tastes like chicken.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Didn't really like bacon when I tried it months ago. I am afraid to have pork as it is much thicker. I blame a lifetime of mental and psychological abuse I endured to avoid pig's meat.

I have had frog legs though. Tastes like chicken.

You are not one of us. You’ve betrayed our values. You’re hell-bent on introducing debauchery and vice into our culture and norms.

On Valentine’s Day last year I was chilling in the staff room on my break, I saw a box of chocolate on the table, my fat ass accidentally devoured a chocolate infused with champagne, shit was so bitter and I also spent the rest of my break vomiting it out

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You are not one of us. You’ve betrayed our values. You’re hell-bent on introducing debauchery and vice into our culture and norms.
You raped someone and have children out of wedlock you abandoned while I preach peace and development and anti clannism and education. I am an East Asian in a Somali body. I will never be among your community as much as I am badly needed by it. Now get out of my face.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You raped someone and have children out of wedlock you abandoned while I preach peace and development and anti clannism and education. I am an East Asian in a Somali body. I will never be among your community as much as I am badly needed by it. Now get out of my face.

I never raped any female. I’ve always begged to enter them.

It is true that I might have children out of wedlock. I never intended that way. I just couldn’t pull it out.

You don’t bring preach peace you preach animalistic behavior. You want us to be people without traditions and norms.
You’re the type who would refuse to pay the compensation money of when your clansman kills someone and your elders ask you to contribute to the compensation.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I never raped any female. I’ve always begged to enter them.

It is true that I might have children out of wedlock. I never intended that way. I just couldn’t pull it out.

You don’t bring preach peace you preach animalistic behavior. You want us to be people without traditions and norms.

We both know what you did in Somalia. We both know. Now get lost.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We both know what you did in Somalia. We both know. Now get lost.

What happened in Somalia is non consequential. Who cares about what takes place in Somalia.
Judge me of what’ve done in the West. Somalia don’t count.

I will not allow him to belittle me of my escapades that took place back home. I enjoyed the fruits of the nation.
759.jpg

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
@Grigori Rasputin must be executed for his crimes under the Sharia. He didn't take the fruits of the nation but the innocence of one of her citizens!

Trending