Converting to a new Madhab (Maliki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This so called mufti has been exposed numerous times. He's been refuted by virtually all sects. All masjids in Birmingham (where he's from) have distanced themselves from him. There are numerous clips of him being challenged on his views. Farid from the Sunni Defence channel on YouTube does a good job exposing his flawed views.

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
Wallahi? Elaborate what do you mean with created?
The belief of ahlu sunnah is that the Quran is the uncreated word of god. The ibadis have the view of the mutazilites which is that the Quran is created.
Imam Malik explains the view of ahlu sunnah very well regarding this. "The Qur'an is the Speech of Allah, the Speech of Allah comes from Him, and nothing created comes from Allah Most High." Narrated by al-Dhahabi in Siyar A`lam al-Nubala' (Dar al-Fikr ed. 7:416).

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
@CaliTedesse

They also believe the rule of abu bakr and umar was righteous and the first half of uthman and Ali's rule was righteous but they're last half of their rule was full of corruption. They have their own hadith books which have much less hadith found in sunni literature, they dont believe we will see Allah on judgement day, similarly with the malikis they also pray with their hands on the side but they dont raise they're hands at all and fiqh wise they are similar with zahiris.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The belief of ahlu sunnah is that the Quran is the uncreated word of god. The ibadis have the view of the mutazilites which is that the Quran is created.
Imam Malik explains the view of ahlu sunnah very well regarding this. "The Qur'an is the Speech of Allah, the Speech of Allah comes from Him, and nothing created comes from Allah Most High." Narrated by al-Dhahabi in Siyar A`lam al-Nubala' (Dar al-Fikr ed. 7:416).
I have seen this argument before about the Quran being created or not. I find it a silly arguments. I see many Muslims argue about this. I just don't see the the reason why they argue about such a trivial subject. Quran is the word of Allah swt passed on to our prophet SAW. In actually Allah SWT created everything in this world. In that way one could say Allah swt indirectly created the Quran, since he also passed on prophet-hood to Muhammad SAW. Although of course Allah SWT did not physically or materially create the Quran. Do you get me? If they mean physically than it's a no. He did however pass the message on to our alphabetical prophet SAW.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse

They also believe the rule of abu bakr and umar was righteous and the first half of uthman and Ali's rule was righteous but they're last half of their rule was full of corruption. They have their own hadith books which have much less hadith found in sunni literature, they dont believe we will see Allah on judgement day, similarly with the malikis they also pray with their hands on the side but they dont raise they're hands at all and fiqh wise they are similar with zahiris.
Do you have any source for those 2

Cityviews

The Prodigy
that guy jokes around way to much and got refuted a million times by people even younger than him. dont waste your time. focus on reading and understanding the quran the way the sahaba understood it.

I disagree with Salafism because from what I read, its a fake iteration of how the Salaf followed islam, no offense.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
North Africans are largely Maliki since I go to their mosque I basically pray as a Maliki. Ninyohow stay away from Abu Layth waa munafiq.

The refutation video is pulling at straws, the good mufti was asked a random question if non muslims who die can go to heaven, and he answered yeah they could by Allahs mercy, but the salafi dude just added on " see the mutfi is saying you don't have to be muslim to get into jannah look"

It wasn't as strong as I thought it was. That's the problem I don't understand with Salafism/Wahabism, they have passion not gonna lie, but interpret everything else in an evil light.

Why would one do acts like this in public, especially in a holy place like the one on the picture?

They're posing for a pic there but during umrah/hajj it gets crowded and sometimes people push you so it's easier to hold hands to navigate the crowd.
That is one of my concerns. Especially if the only company you have is your spouse.

However, like the others have said, as long as the intention is not lust, you won't break wudhu.

@Cityviews you r not alone sxb....i was raised with shafie-salafi teaching but have fallen in love with Maliki school of thought for the last couple of years, and i assume this mad-hab followers reside largely in north african countries like Morroco Algeria and Mauritania....i was strongly influenced by two famous schoolars from this school Sh Hamza yousuf and his teacher Sh abdalla bin bayyah( what an impressive two creators they are).

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@Cigaal @Beri hore thanks , I’ll try and ask you guys questions when it comes up. The funny thing is I have a shafici shaykh I consider a spiritual mentor , he co-signs how I live my life which is cool, but I don’t know how he will take this information . I’m just gonna look into it for now. I think it’s good as Muslims to have a working knowledge of all the madhabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts