Contraception

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Is it bad to use it for long term use?

For example say dat you been in a halal relationship since 20 years old and at 30 you decide it's time to have children, do you think there's a high chance you will struggle to get pregnant because of using contraception for 10 years?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I don’t trust western medication. Use natural contraception methods. know your ovulation time frames. Just in case you end up struggling

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Cancer
One common concern about long-term use of birth control pills is how it affects your cancer risk.

According to the National Cancer Institute (NCI)Trusted Source, using birth control pills may slightly lower your risk for endometrial and ovarian cancers.

Long-term use may slightly increase your risk for breast, liver, and cervical cancers. If these cancers run in your family, be sure to tell your healthcare provider and discuss your risks.

Blood clots and heart attack
The long-term use of birth control pills also slightly raises your risk for developing blood clots and heart attack after the age of 35. The risk is higher if you also have:

• high blood pressure
  • a history of heart disease
  • diabetes
After 35, it’s important to reevaluate your options for birth control with your healthcare provider.

Smoking also worsens these health concerns.

Migraines
If you have a history of migraines, the estrogen in combination pills may make them worse.

However, you may also experience no changes in headache intensity. If your migraines are associated with your menstrual period, you may even find that birth control pills ease the pain.

Mood and libido
For some women, taking birth control pills can cause changes in mood or libido. However, these types of changes are uncommon.

Is it bad to use it for long term use?

For example say dat you been in a halal relationship since 20 years old and at 30 you decide it's time to have children, do you think there's a high chance you will struggle to get pregnant because of using contraception for 10 years?

Yes it can dont use none of that unnatural crap!

The pull out method or condoms sorry if am abit too blunt. 🤣

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Shit, I’ve been on it ever since my period started (2 years) due to my irregular cycle and extremely painful cramps. I might have to stop it now if it’s really going to do more harm then good.
I found how to ease cramps, walking or exercising 3x a week and doing it more when your period is near. Also taking anti pain meds like codeine together with paracetamol if it's painful.Drinking water & staying away from carbohydrates worked with me too.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Shit, I’ve been on it ever since my period started (2 years) due to my irregular cycle and extremely painful cramps. I might have to stop it now if it’s really going to do more harm then good.
Pop two painkillers when ur on ur reds. It helps me all the time

Trending

Latest posts