Contemplating on cheating

Give me the pros and cons.My girl is halfway across the world so i dont have to worry about getting caught.
Idk why but my gut is telling me no but my .... is saying otherwise.
:ivers:

VixR

Veritas
Who says you have to end it?

You found someone you actually love and care about -> you don’t have the balls to break it off (again, who says you do?)—> so you’ll cheat and put her through that turmoil so she’ll dump you?

People can be so retarded.

Either learn to appreciate what you have or throw it away and dump her. My god, people are weak these days.

Who says you have to end it?

You found someone you actually love and care about -> you don’t have the balls to break it off (again, who says you do?)—> so you’ll cheat and put her through that turmoil so she’ll dump you?

People can be so retarded.

Either learn to appreciate what you have or throw it away and dump her. My god, people are weak these days.

Excuse me, but what kind of a psychopath are you? How could you possibly "throw it away and dump" someone who loves you? Have you no empathy whatsoever VixR?

Speaking for myself I would rather put them through all sorts of shit so that they dump me instead. So that at least I can sleep better at night.

Granted, these are activities/behaviours I would not advice amateurs to try either at home or in their love lives. Dead set.

VixR

Veritas
Excuse me, but what kind of a psychopath are you? How could you possibly "throw it away and dump" someone who loves you? Have you no empathy whatsoever VixR?

Speaking for myself I would rather put them through all sorts of shit so that they dump me instead. So that at least I can sleep better at night.

Granted, these are activities/behaviours I would not advice amateurs to try either at home or in their love lives. Dead set.
You sound broken.

Sleep better at night? You won’t. If you don’t have the will to dump her, you won’t have the will to leave her alone. Guys like you are the type to resurface despite themselves after a crazy amount of time...years.

You sound broken.

Sleep better at night? You won’t. If you don’t have the will to dump her, you won’t have the will to leave her alone. Guys like you are the type to resurface despite themselves after a crazy amount of time...years.

No I actually completely agree with your previous post. In the spirit of full disclosure I just wanted to provoke you into response as you may have ignored me in the past. But I didn't mean what I said above. None of it.

Trending