Status
Not open for further replies.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I thought these two cities were fighting each other
:faysalwtf:
How are they building roads, or is it all for fun
:ayaanswag:

What do you mean for "fun", it's all business. Fighting or not, people still gotta eat. Say mashallah, people can't be fighting forever, you know

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
This is all good for Somalia and its developments.
Let the Gobols rival eachother , let them all build roads to the most irrelevant village to the most prestigious Cities let them build their airports and ports let them build their cities if Somalia carries on in 25 years like this and AlKebab and Militias are all disarmed . We'd be something else

I thought these two cities were fighting each other
:faysalwtf:
How are they building roads, or is it all for fun
:ayaanswag:

Cangeero

These two cities have never fought. I don't know where you got that from. Maybe you meant Buhodle and Burco.

Cawo makes a good point. Somalis fight, but never let anything in the way of business. This is what has sustained the only country that has had no functioning government for decades. Somalis would have perished as a race a long time ago were it not for business.

For example, the recurring skirmishes in the divided Gaalkacyo has never stopped the north south trade. And it never will. There is war between Buhodle and Burco but that has never interrupted business.Business between the rival maamuls or even the shabab held areas goes on unabated.

Trade is supreme among the Somalis, more than Islam, more than the clan.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
[QUOTE="Weydamal, post: 992008, member:]

Trade is supreme among the Somalis, more than Islam, more than the clan.[/QUOTE]
Warya wdym islam
Tred carefully

[QUOTE="Weydamal, post: 992008, member:]

Trade is supreme among the Somalis, more than Islam, more than the clan.
Warya wdym islam
Tred carefully[/QUOTE]

Brother DalJecel, this is my observation. I think many Somalis revere business more than their religion. Maybe not all, but many do. They are the quintessential capitalists.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Warya wdym islam
Tred carefully

Brother DalJecel, this is my observation. I think many Somalis revere business more than their religion. Maybe not all, but many do. They are the quintessential capitalists.[/QUOTE]
Dee garanay laakin Somalidu Ixtiraam diineed wax ka sarayo maanam arag

Brother DalJecel, this is my observation. I think many Somalis revere business more than their religion. Maybe not all, but many do. They are the quintessential capitalists.
Dee garanay laakin Somalidu Ixtiraam diineed wax ka sarayo maanam arag[/QUOTE]

Ok Bro, point taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending