Constitution, Defence and Internal security ministers are heading to Gedo ahead of PM Hamze's visit

Constitution, Defence and internal security ministers are heading to Gedo ahead of PM Hamze's visit

Why Minister of Constitution? It's a matter about Gedo's Status(maqam)There are rumours that it will be splitted from Jubland
The minister of defence is the man who commands the Army while the Minister of Security runs the police and the security apparatus. this means Gedo is or will be under the control of the federal Govt. After that, Prime Minister Hamze will visit it

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fake news. No sources nothing, the dog Marxuumka will be shot if he steps foot in Gedo. We will never forget Ceelwaaq fiasco.

Madoobe couldn’t make it to Garbahaarey and is afraid for his life, please, he couldn’t land in Ceelwaq and took photos in Ceelqaalow, so if the Hutu wants to bring their pet over, please come lol, we’ll shoot your plane before it lands. I’m be waiting on the Garbahaarey mountain to shoot it down :mjlaugh:

the only people who yap about celqalaow are the ones who were robbed daylight and could only watch in silence.

picture that causes argagax iyo ciil among farmajo fanboys kkkk
Axmed-Madoobe.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
Madoobe couldn’t make it to Garbahaarey and is afraid for his life, please, he couldn’t land in Ceelwaq and took photos in Ceelqaalow, so if the Hutu wants to bring their pet over, please come lol, we’ll shoot your plane before it lands. I’m be waiting on the Garbahaarey mountain to shoot it down :mjlaugh:
Bragging about visiting a Kenyan border town is pathetic indeed I guess “Sayidka” was too scared to land in proper Ceelwaaq :pachah1:

TekNiKo

VIP
If he lands in garboharay tomorrow, they'll say he landed in a Kenyan Town even though the two don't share a border. The whole clan was born as a twin of L.
Did this retard just say Ceelwaaq doesnt border Kenya im doneeeew

:dead1:

Trending

Latest posts