Conspiracy theory about Internet shutdown in Xamar.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So when kheerlaawe was sacked he was in Dhusamareeb, he came back yesterday and today the Internet in xamar is shut off, what if fahad Yassin ordered a hit on him and they're trying to cover up his death, I mean the outside world can't possibly know because there won't be reports coming from Xamar.

Just in case it happens and Kheire disappears, come to this thread so I can say I told you so.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Internet and phone lines being down only helps al Shabab but oddly they didn’t do anything. Qatar gave AS orders to stay put this is big time for Qatar and their puppets in Villa Somalia they must focus

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
honestly if anyone needs to be assasinated its fahad yasin

Telecomms comes back and a video feed goes live and we see Farmaajo standing in front of the ruins of Xamar announcing a second Kacaan with Fahad Yasin and John Sadaq on either side of him.
Adolf_Hitler_in_Paris_1940.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What If the South was invaded by Extraterrestrial aliens with superpowers and the world knows nothing about it?!!
:cosbyhmm:

@Awdalia Rising @Gibiin-Udug @Sleepy Hollow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perhaps Xamaraawis should embrace federalism and demand it's implementation everywhere so that FGS does not bully all FMS states, excluding PL

@Karim Awdalia Rising how do we know AS does not have black skinned Qataris as Khaliiji states have been paying and naturalizing Africans for Olympics competitions maybe also for terrorism competitionw too

So when kheerlaawe was sacked he was in Dhusamareeb, he came back yesterday and today the Internet in xamar is shut off, what if fahad Yassin ordered a hit on him and they're trying to cover up his death, I mean the outside world can't possibly know because there won't be reports coming from Xamar.

Just in case it happens and Kheire disappears, come to this thread so I can say I told you so.
Too dangerous for other two to do that or even mention it

He demanded to see Farmaajos hair doctor
other presidents losing hair from stress and graying, somali presidents, gaining full head of hair, a full tummy and look more youthful. it shows how much barwaqo they enjoying while they should be slaving away to fulfill their promises

Trending

Latest posts