Conspiracy driven Xaliimo speaks to a reporter about the Grenfell tragedy ( says 100 died)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

What makes her think that her views are the absolute truth.

Yes! I get it that the fire brigade was wrong to give the order to stay in but I don't agree with her on the theory that some big people wanted these people dead at that moment.

N

nadia

why not? the government sure doesnt care for their citizen let alone anyone and will do anything to usher in the new world order. This tragedy is in the bloods of the filthy masonics.

What makes her think that her views are the absolute truth.

Yes! I get it that the fire brigade was wrong to give the order to stay in but I don't agree with her on the theory that some big people wanted these people dead at that moment.
Nobody wanted them dead and her timing is off, already disproven by other accounts. She is right about the death toll though.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Building had 600 people living there. 74 made it out. 12 are dead. They haven't even inspected the flat yet. I'm sure the dead toll will rise.

It is suspicious. How do that much flames travel that fast without anyone calling the fire dept. on the so called accident that began it, what the whole building drenched in gas? I don't believe something like that is an accident

Conspiracy theories are associated with low IQ. East Africans have some of the lowest in the world, ergo Somalis love to make shit up.

So this was just an accident to you? that a "fridge" caused this whole blaze?

It was an accident until I'm shown evidence saying otherwise. Fridges exploding or kitchens catching fire aren't impossible. What separates this tragic incident from others is that those in charge of building safety and maintenance didn't do their job. The building should not have been consumed by fire so quickly. The tenants should've been drilled and instructed on what to do in an emergency. The building should have been equipped with up to date fire detection and protection systems. This is a case of huge incompetence and corruption not a conspiracy.

N

nadia

It was an accident until I'm shown evidence saying otherwise. Fridges exploding or kitchens catching fire aren't impossible. What separates this tragic incident from others is that those in charge of building safety and maintenance didn't do their job. The building should not have been consumed by fire so quickly. The tenants should've been drilled and instructed on what to do in an emergency. The building should have been equipped with up to date fire detection and protection systems. This is a case of huge incompetence and corruption not a conspiracy.
So than explain to me why the fire team went to grenfell tower to every residents a WEEK before the incident? just so you know the council wanted to break down the tower from a long time because they have regentrified that area and the rich has moved into that area, the blocks around it are brand new structures so last year they renovated it with coverings that were basically flammable, the residents been complaining for years about that tower and its bad living conditions, even the instructions on the fire escape told people 'in case of a fire stay in your homes' people were confused and most remanied indoors. Either way they wanted it down and there you have it.

So than explain to me why the fire team went to grenfell tower to every residents a WEEK before the incident? just so you know the council wanted to break down the tower from a long time because they have regentrified that area and the rich has moved into that area, the blocks around it are brand new structures so last year they renovated it with coverings that were basically flammable, the residents been complaining for years about that tower and its bad living conditions, even the instructions on the fire escape told people 'in case of a fire stay in your homes' people were confused and most remanied indoors. Either way they wanted it down and there you have it.

So you're saying the local council, building regulations, fire department, police and contractors all colluded to kill everyone in a high-rise building...to what? To have legal go ahead to demolish an old building?:mindblown:

N

nadia

So you're saying the local council, building regulations, fire department, police and contractors all colluded to kill everyone in a high-rise building...to what? To have legal go ahead to demolish an old building?:mindblown:
You still havent answered my question as to why the fire team came to the residents week before?

The way that fire spread through such a size building structure is highly suspicious how did it spread throughout the building so rapidly?

Why not, the government have no remorse for people let alone people from poorer background so there is no suprise why they wont socially cleanse poorer people and make way for the rich. The fire was due to systemic, active neglect and social cleansing across both main parties, national and local government.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So this was just an accident to you? that a "fridge" caused this whole blaze?

It could've been an arson started by mischievous tenant. It could've been started by one of the tenant by accidentally falling sleep while smoking.

It just doesn't have to be an outside sources. I refuse to accept that a Western country would do such a thing in this time and age. They'll do stuff like this in the Middle East and at third world places, they're known to have done horrible things but they are also known to behave well inside their country

I'd tell you this tho..human error and negligence has happened. I'll even go as far as saying that estate owners or managers have little appreciation to the lives of their tenants as they would for a wealthy tenant. They allowed this flammable material to be covered by the building. They will pay dearly for sure.

That said, their was no conspiracy in my opinion

N

nadia

It could've been an arson started by mischievous tenant. It could've been started by one of the tenant by accidentally falling sleep while smoking.

It just doesn't have to be an outside sources. I refuse to accept that a Western country would do such a thing in this time and age. They'll do stuff like this in the Middle East and at third world places, they're known to have done horrible things but they are also known to behave well inside their country
I dont think it was a random person that started the arson it wouldnt make sense as to why the fire team came weeks before the incident and also how the landlord neglected hazard and dangerous signs thath the resident been complaining for years even one resident said how the landlord "hushed" him for speaking out about the dangers of the tower how do you explain that? i believe myself it was deliberate but much more sinister than some maniac tenant

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I dont think it was a random person that started the arson it wouldnt make sense as to why the fire team came weeks before the incident and also how the landlord neglected hazard and dangerous signs thath the resident been complaining for years even one resident said how the landlord "hushed" him for speaking out about the dangers of the tower how do you explain that? i believe myself it was deliberate but much more sinister than some maniac tenant

This is was to do more with class struggle then anything else. These were poor people, mainly non-white non-natives. The landlords didn't take them seriously as they would of a rich educated people.

The fire brigade came to the building a week before as they would when the one year inspection was around.

Can you show me evidence that it wasn't the one inspection date?

Can you also have the audacity to lean on the side of "it could've been many things" instead of being dead set on your victimhood syndrome

N

nadia

This is was to do more with class struggle then anything else. These were poor people, mainly non-white non-natives. The landlords didn't take them seriously as they would of a rich educated people.

The fire brigade came to the building a week before as they would when the one year inspection was around.

Can you show me evidence that it wasn't the one inspection date?

Can you also have the audacity to lean on the side of "it could've been many things" instead of being dead set on your victimhood syndrome
a bunch of fire team coming a week before an accident is not a coincidence im sorry it isnt why couldnt they come 3 months ago 6 months ago why couple of days before the blaze? here is the source http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/if-wed-listened-wed-dead-10622110 they came on a saturday 3 days before the tower went a blaze this was a conspiracy end of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts