Considering vegetarianism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been contemplating recently whether I should stop eating meat. This is because of the ugliness that is the meat industry which pumps animals with all kinds of antibiotics and hormones and the fact that alot of the "meat" you think you're eating isn't actually meat. Was wondering if they are any vegetarians here and how they felt in the initial stages of ditching hilib.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
damn, i can never see myself a vegan! That's worse than being a faggit, meat is part of Somali culture.

Wallahi your a beg, first you denounce your religion, second your contemplating to be a vegan, what's third, I'm a .

I didn't say I'm considering becoming a vegan. I'm just contemplating switching to meat substitutes. Have you ever looked into the meat industry saaxib? It's enough to put anyone off meat for a lifetime. And no Islam isn't "my religion" because it's something you and I were born into, it wasn't something we consciously chose.

I didn't say I'm considering becoming a vegan. I'm just contemplating switching to meat substitutes. Have you ever looked into the meat industry saaxib? It's enough to put anyone off meat for a lifetime. And no Islam isn't "my religion" because it's something you and I were born into, it wasn't something we consciously chose.

Alhamdulilah I was born into it, so grateful. I know the meat industry is messed, but it depends on what you are eating. For example I try my best to stay away from Doner Kebeb, Sausages, etc.

angrycat

not so sad after all
why not just go for local farming meat? they dont use mass agriculture/livestock techniques and their animals are free range

Although I do have concerns in the food and meat industry, I wouldn't be able to. It would be very impossible. I respect those who can though because it involves such discipline.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
FB_IMG_1464070299412.jpg

Seoul

. . .
I'm very cautious about eating certain meats these days. I heard a story that they were substituting eat meat for chicken by a friend of mine in a particular restaurant.:ohhh: It got shut down now. Stick with seafood, it's ur safest option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending