Considering a move to Spain

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Mourinho, Messi, Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso etc and countless others have all escaped prison time for evading taxes.

Mourinho was told to pay €2mill, which is probably less than just his monthly wages when he managed Manchester United, forget about his other businesses or sponsorships. This was after he took his earnings abroad and left 3 mill undeclared for over 2 years.

A quick google search of the consequences of evading tax in the UK shows the HMRC have no mercy on anything of the equivalent.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/beating-the-tax-cheats-hmrcs-criminal-case-highlights-of-2016

a group of film producers, accountants, financial advisers and investment bankers jailed for a total of 36 years for their part in a £2.2 million film tax scheme fraud

:gucciwhat: f*ck the UK man

Mourinho, Messi, Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso etc and countless others have all escaped prison time for evading taxes.

Mourinho was told to pay €2mill, which is probably less than just his monthly wages when he managed Manchester United, forget about his other businesses or sponsorships. This was after he took his earnings abroad and left 3 mill undeclared for over 2 years.

A quick google search of the consequences of evading tax in the UK shows the HMRC have no mercy on anything of the equivalent.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/beating-the-tax-cheats-hmrcs-criminal-case-highlights-of-2016

How much are u hiding:gaasdrink:

At-least the Spanish charged & fined them with Tax-evasions, read or watch the documentaries how the Queen of England, David Beckham and who is who in the Anglo-Saxon world evaded taxes. It’s called the ‘Paradise Papers’.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Nothing to worry about when you don't generate dodge the tax man money

Keeysan

The humble one
Paiyyy da monnehhh! :damn: The tax won’t bite sxb. You’ll grow old with it as your loyal companion

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Thats why i am glad we have Trump and the republicans. Less tax than the Dems.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
At-least the Spanish charged & fined them with Tax-evasions, read or watch the documentaries how the Queen of England, David Beckham and who is who in the Anglo-Saxon world evaded taxes. It’s called the ‘Paradise Papers’.

I dunno if the Queen is exempt from certain laws but none of these footballers should be let off this lightly.

Just shows that whilst we don't live in a feudal era, money makers are the feudal leaders.

Come and be my bililiqo queen, we can rob ships together :it0tdo8:

@Mckenzie

Sxb no qaniimo on Reiko while I’m still alive. Wait till I die.

Sxb, by law, the queen’s private estate is taxed and millions of pounds have been invested in offshore tax haven accounts in the Cayman Islands and not disclosed to the British tax-office in order to avoid paying taxes. Those who were exposed in the paradise papers scandal include David Beckham and many more wealthy and celebrity British people and they weren’t even investigated and not referred for persecution. At-least, the Spanish government got back millions of euros in fines and suspended jail sentences while no one investigated the tax rorts in the U.K

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
IVE BEEN TOLD THAT SPAIN CAN BE VERY XENOPHOBIC TOWARDS ANYBODY THAT ISN'T SPANISH PLUS THEY'RE GOING THROUGH AN ECONOMIC CRISIS! I DON’T RECOMMEND MOVING THERE