Conservative Reddit called Ilhan’s family Kacaanist

Felt bad for what? Her leaving her abusive ex husband and marrying a man who loves her and is Muslim? If anyone is sensitive, it is you for caring about a random lady's private life.

I wish Ilhan exposed her ex husband for what he did instead of allowing him to look like some miskeen.

Let me correct, for one I don’t care one bit bout about the husband dude good it bad. I don’t know even know him, but regardless he knew what be signed up for. Ofcourse she has every right to leave him, who owes a life to someone if they’re not happy. I just thought the optics didn’t look good as far as the circumstances with kids being involved, etc. BUT you are right this is none of my business, I don’t know all the particulars, and it’s their private lives, only Allah can judge.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Ilhan has done a lot of good work and so much for the Palestinian cause by taking on the far right and zionist agenda in America. Israel for the first time, in like ever, lost the propaganda war here thanks to people like her :)

LOL. Reminds me when MN cops got mad at Somali boys for black hawk down. :banderas: Best thing we did to the US in a long time.

Som

VIP
They are obsessed. They accuse her of being an islamist while at the same time accuse her of being a communist progressive.
The reality is that they hate her because she is somali, there's a strong somaliphobia sentiment growing in the west

They are obsessed. They accuse her of being an islamist while at the same time accuse her of being a communist progressive.
The reality is that they hate her because she is somali, there's a strong somaliphobia sentiment growing in the west

No surprise since Somalis despise one another. The biggest enemy of a Somali is a Somali

Yusuf M

PuntExit
No surprise since Somalis despise one another. The biggest enemy of a Somali is a Somali
Fully agree. Just like madowga meraykanka. They'll envy another AA for being successful. In the hood they call it crab in a bucket. Meaning when you have a bunch of crabs in a bucket and one of them attempts to climb out of the bucket one of them will grab em and hold it down. Same logic apply to Somalis.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Pwyneth,

Tbh the clan is not important. I take leaps of faith to validate your guys flimsy arguments, yet you guys can’t acknowledge anything. I can Kitaabka ku daaro if my life was on the line her clan is X, but I was NOT taking a shot at her clan, your clan or anyone. I just felt bad for those poor kids.

Her clan is irrelevant, and so is any faggat claiming Islam. I’m not gonna claim or disclaim that nacalad because he could burn in hell whatever his clan is. My goodness you guys are so Qabil sensitive.
So now clan is irrelevant when @Pwyneth Galtrow hit you back with the proof of your Khaniis adeer, you made that comment because of qabiil, it was motivated by qabiil. Please tell your uncles to stop embarassing Islam, they can't be Khaniis, böøn and Muslim at the same time.

Based

VIP
Somalis in the west aren't doing themselves any favors when they're robbing and killing people trying to imitate Abu Tyrone. What a mess. In the west and back home, Somalis are equally low IQ

Trending

Latest posts