Conservative Reddit called Ilhan’s family Kacaanist

:dead1:
3B5FCEDD-75A1-4A60-9584-39736683248D.jpeg

@Grigori Rasputin @TekNiKo politics aside, look at how they describe Somalia. Cadaans describe it as a, “complete shithole”. This is not good for the Somali brand. My question is how do the Turks see Somalis? Since you are both there.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
:dead1: View attachment 185884

@Grigori Rasputin @TekNiKo politics aside, look at how they describe Somalia. Cadaans describe it as a, “complete shithole”. This is not good for the Somali brand. My question is how do the Turks see Somalis? Since you are both there.
Bro it amazes me how much cadaans hate her. :mjlaugh: Wtf did she do to be hated by rednecks like that? But besides that they are telling the truth immagine coming from a shithole and then tell the people that gave you a asylum as a refugee to change their lifestyle :draketf:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somalia is only a shithole where somalis congregate in large numbers in the big cities and towns.

The rural areas untouched by humans are among the most beautiful places in the world.
Especially Puntland.

Baargaal-777x437.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somalia is only a shithole where somalis congregate in large numbers in the big cities and towns.

The rural areas untouched by humans are among the most beautiful places in the world.
Especially Puntland.

Baargaal-777x437.jpg

Truly beautiful!

What's this town's name?
It looks like a movie's landscape shot. Beautiful again!

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

Especially Puntland.

Baargaal-777x437.jpg

Rural areas and then you proceed to name Puntland.......... do you know what rural means saaxib?

Every region has a metropolitan cities (Xamar, Hargeisa, Bosaaso/Garoowe), then it also has its rural areas within that region too.

Puntland as a whole is not rural, but areas like Eyl, Nugaal might count, which is a beautiful town

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
idk why some of u constantly get suprised about the negative somali rep, did u just become somali today? to non somalis, the ethnicitiy and country (ies) are looked at with utter contempt.

luckily i and many other somalis dont give a f about what an ajnabi reduces ur ethnicity too, but a lot of somalis internalise this via self hate due to the poor reputation of being somali and so wallow in self pity whilst living to please ajnabis - this includes ana arab bootlickers, sjw madow beggers etc.

idk why some of u constantly get suprised about the negative somali rep, did u just become somali today? to non somalis, the ethnicitiy and country (ies) are looked at with utter contempt.

luckily i and many other somalis dont give a f about what an ajnabi reduces ur ethnicity too, but a lot of somalis internalise this via self hate due to the poor reputation of being somali and so wallow in self pity whilst living to please ajnabis - this includes ana arab bootlickers, sjw madow beggers etc.
I won’t lie sometimes it affects me. We have literally the worst reputation everywhere. Scrolling through twitter and seeing dirt poor Africans getting angry over getting compared to us Somalis just shows how bad it is 🤣

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
That dumb bimbo has nothing to do with the glorious Kacaan, regardless of what some rednecks said on the Internet.

Ps; her kids Allaha xifdiyo sucks being in the middle of such a embarrassing family situation. Undeserved for those kids.

Somalia GDP per capita 1970: $94
Somalia GDP per capita 1990: $127

Very glorious. GDP per capita increase of $33 in 20 years.

Somalia GDP per capita 1970: $94
Somalia GDP per capita 1990: $127

Very glorious. GDP per capita increase of $33 in 20 years.

Let’s leave the Kacaan aside for a second. Infact better yet for arguments sake let’s agree it was trash, and leave it there.

On the flipside do you condone some women embarrassing her kids opportunistically ditching their Dad for a White dude campaign manager? I’m happily married, and a Man who is allowed to have 4 wives. Even if I wanted another wife I would never do anything to humiliate my kids because I love em to death, and Alhamdulilah my wife loves them too. Sorry but even as a Somali I found that embarrassing. I live in the Gulf, and don’t think that nastiness wasn’t noticed here :susp:

In any event I don’t begrudge you. 99.9999....% of us support our tol no matter what so no harm no foul

Let’s leave the Kacaan aside for a second. Infact better yet for arguments sake let’s agree it was trash, and leave it there.

On the flipside do you condone some women embarrassing her kids ditching their Dad for a White dude campaign manager? I’m happily married, and a Man who is allowed to have 4 wives. Even if I wanted another wife I would never do anything to humiliate my kids because I love em to death, and Alhamdulilah my wife loves them too. Sorry but even as a Somali I found that embarrassing. I live in the Gulf, and don’t think that nastiness wasn’t noticed here :susp:

Look at this weirdo getting so triggered by a woman who has nothing to do with him. Her new husband is Muslim not that it concerns your kind.

What is embarrassing for all MUSLIMS and is your concern, is your Marehan cousin who openly claims to be the first "Gay Imam" and is featured on BBC news.

Look at this weirdo getting so triggered by a woman who has nothing to do with him. Her new husband is Muslim not that it concerns your kind.

What is embarrassing is your Marehan cousin who openly claims to be the first "Gay Imam" and is featured on BBC news.

Pwyneth,

Tbh the clan is not important. I take leaps of faith to validate your guys flimsy arguments, yet you guys can’t acknowledge anything. I can Kitaabka ku daaro if my life was on the line her clan is X, but I was NOT taking a shot at her clan, your clan or anyone. I just felt bad for those poor kids.

Her clan is irrelevant, and so is any faggat claiming Islam. I’m not gonna claim or disclaim that nacalad because he could burn in hell whatever his clan is. My goodness you guys are so Qabil sensitive.

Pwyneth,

Tbh the clan is not important. I take leaps of faith to validate your guys flimsy arguments, yet you guys can’t acknowledge anything. I can Kitaabka ku daaro if my life was on the line her clan is X, but I was NOT taking a shot at her clan, your clan or anyone. I just felt bad for those poor kids.

Her clan is irrelevant, and so is any faggat claiming Islam. I’m not gonna claim or disclaim that nacalad because he could burn in hell whatever his clan is. My goodness you guys are so Qabil sensitive.

Felt bad for what? Her leaving her abusive ex husband and marrying a man who loves her and is Muslim? If anyone is sensitive, it is you for caring about a random lady's private life.

I wish Ilhan exposed her ex husband for what he did instead of allowing him to look like some miskeen.

Trending

Latest posts