Conservatism in the western world and other somalis double standards

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
I constantly see Somali who say that liberalism is our downfall, while Somali is the biggest haters of conservative youth in the UK. If I now take the case of Nimko Ali and her senate post, it is like Somali who criticizes most only because she is Somali and conservative. If you open your eyes, it's just not her but every Somali who EVER wants something with conservative.
They criticize her and many other young somali for everything and then Somalis want to cry that they do not like liberalism. I understand that it is difficult for some first and second generation refugees to vote conservative when they entered the country with liberals in the lead, but Somalis must stop eating and the cake and keep it. This means that we as Somalis need to develop an individual thinking because some people do not understand it.

She's only conservative on issues that ruin our name. She supported a primary school that banned hijabs and said it sexualizes young girls.

Also the only reason why in her own words she supports conservative is because she beliefs Tory will give Somaliland nation status and on FGM issues.

She also supports zionism and admits to pre-marital sex. All of these topics are highly controversial and is the reason why people don't support her.

She is not relatable nor does she attempt to establish relations with the community. A woman who is the godmother to the prime ministers baby who is vehemently anti-islam will never be seen in such a friendly light.

Mo Farah has a very friendly image and if he had said he is a tory nobody would care that much. He is still close to the community, is practising and established a foundation to help Somalis affected by famine.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
She's only conservative on issues that ruin our name. She supported a primary school that banned hijabs and said it sexualizes young girls.

Also the only reason why in her own words she supports conservative is because she beliefs Tory will give Somaliland nation status and on FGM issues.

She also supports zionism and admits to pre-marital sex. All of these topics are highly controversial and is the reason why people don't support her.

She is not relatable nor does she attempt to establish relations with the community. A woman who is the godmother to the prime ministers baby who is vehemently anti-islam will never be seen in such a friendly light.

Mo Farah has a very friendly image and if he had said he is a tory nobody would care that much. He is still close to the community, is practising and established a foundation to help Somalis affected by famine.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
She is a coon and a hoe who has admitted to being passed around by tory men. Does nothing for Somalis in the UK or back home. Not a conservative as the posters above have shown. Conservatism is a belief and way of living not a political party. We will vote for 'liberal' parties out of necessity because they let us worship and live our lives undisturbed.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
She is a coon and a *** who has admitted to being passed around by tory men. Does nothing for Somalis in the UK or back home. Not a conservative as the posters above have shown. Conservatism is a belief and way of living not a political party. We will vote for 'liberal' parties out of necessity because they let us worship and live our lives undisturbed.

Your not a liberal at all, your only liberal when you want rights protected, in your own land you become a conservative and strip away the rights of others who are not mainstream. I would call u the islamist and christian fundamentalist the same, u both are outside the concept of co-existence for all and no preferences given to any side by the govt. Only a secular govt can achieve that. We look at human beings and assign rights based on that not their beliefs and assign rights and anyone outside that belief has no rights isn't secular at all but a theocracy.

Govt should never be about identity anyways, how is identity relevant in a govt bettering it's people? the people should be the govt concern not their identity.

I won’t lie, I always found it weird how immigrants Parents or certain communities are so conservative, however vote for liberal governments. I also cringe when it comes to the left continuously trying the best to please everyone especially when one of the groups that they are trying to fight along side with are so completely opposite to their foundational beliefs. One example is what happened between the Labour Party in brum and the Muslim community, when it came down to lgbt lessons in primary schools. I won’t lie I also cringe at ethnic right wingers who vote Tory or are Tory MP like sajid javid. The party have shown Immense islamohobia at not only towards him but in general. The party has an issue with racism in general. In reality I feel like whatever we do, we ain’t gonna win because this isn’t are our land and we don’t belong here.

Trending