Congresswoman Ilhan Omar advocates for more women in Somalia’s government

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nope, I don't wanna see "The Squad" in Somalia brainwashing the youth. Other women yeah, just not a liberal one

And so it begins.....

Somalia is currently experiencing second wave feminism. We are about 40 years behind but I am confident we will skip the third wave and start the fourth wave sometime in this new decade. Trannies are currently freely walking in the streets of Somalia. I have high hopes considering that radical feminist Somali woman clearly despises men.

@Apollo

:trumpsmirk:

Somali women are way better than Somali men imo. They might be the best women on earth, passionate, strong, fierce etc. I wouldn't mind them being in leadership

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
It dont matter who rules Somalia when the system is rotten from the bottom.
It's people without agendas just looking to rule and call themselves leaders.

Tbh more women in the house of parliament or female lawmakers would do more good than a female president.
A president is just there to take credit for other peoples work and to travel for handshakes n smiles.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Is she advocating for the extinction of Somalis in Somalia?
The Good Dinosaur Film GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Yariisow your patriarchal values is what killed Somalia. Make no mistake no woman caused you to be a refugee you can blame Somali men for that.

There should be an age limit on topics like this
truth be told
the women often do buranbur and collect money for the warlords from their tribe sxb

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Ma3naa is arabic as well
It's also in swahili language

Which one do you want to use now? :damn:

What do you mean?
ماذا تعني Arabic

meaning
المعنى

unamaanisha nini? Swahili
what do you mean?