Congratulations Hero Farah Macalin victorious in Kenyan election

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farah Macalin the hero who defended Somali waters in Nairobi while HAG leaders were silent welcome back

Mabruuk to adeer Farah Macalin Dawara indeed his honourable man and its great success to Somali people in and out of Kenya May Allah Make it easy for him Inshallah.

TekNiKo

VIP
Geesi Qaran deserved this after 10 years of being absent from Kenyan Parliament. This shows you Reer Dadaab love a wadani man, who defends his Somali people over Kikiyu

How did him and mx stand against TPLF?

30 years mx were ass 💋 tplf while he never talked shit nor fight against TPLF when they were in power.
You and him are like scavengers that feed on dead 🦁 & 🐘 remains thinking you defeated people.

Why not elect farax macalim as Govonor of Gedo? his adeer used to be mp for bardheere in the 60s.

TekNiKo

VIP
All of Nabad iyo Nolol rejoice in your victory, if all his clan were like you NFD and Somali Galbeed wouldve been liberated long ago!

He should be President of Jubbaland, no Somalia. A great leader indeed.

He's Ogaden, you're Marehan and at the end of the day blood is thicker than water. Maalim and Madobe both support OG supremacy over Jubaland including Gedo I believe so why cheerlead for one but demonise the other?

TekNiKo

VIP
He's Ogaden, you're Marehan and at the end of the day blood is thicker than water. Maalim and Madobe both support OG supremacy over Jubaland including Gedo I believe so why cheerlead for one but demonise the other?
I dont care about tribe I care about danta Guud ee JL. I am not against OG as a clan but the Madoobe terrorist junta does not equal ogaden.

Trending