Ugaaso

Deni
Fight Fight Fight!!!

5F01D633-1BD6-43EE-881B-08C8568BD593.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

@Cognitivedissonance and his marwo. A short video of thier epic romance.
Like the ancient arabs when it comes to menstruators we use them tgen discard off them romance kulaha acudu billahi mina shadani rajiim illahay taas ma igu keeno waa habaar taas boowe in and out just like a robbery gang ba tagaan nahay slash and dash like jason voorhees nacaala shaidanka ku yaal alhamdulillah i am in a gaal country surrounded by gaal menstruators

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That's not @Cognitivedissonance

If it was him, he would have put that hoe (farming tool you ignorant fools) would be upside the woman's head.
One time i was chatting to this chick for a minute for a three or more years and one time while i was speaking to her on the phone in one of my associates who i was going shopping with is soft when it comes to mentruators yelled he is going shopping and he is going to buy you a perfume and she got excited and said to me thank you i have been seeing you all these years and thats the first thing you have ever done for me. In my moment of weakness i said yes i was going shopping and i will get her a perfume.

I did get the perfume had it for a few months and i threw it away i told her i lost it. What do i look like buying a menstruator a perfume what next tampons? Never wallahi i rather buy her a bottle of henny kkk

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
One time i was chatting to this chick for a minute for a three or more years and one time while i was speaking to her on the phone in one of my associates who i was going shopping with is soft when it comes to mentruators yelled he is going shopping and he is going to buy you a perfume and she got excited and said to me thank you i have been seeing you all these years and thats the first thing you have ever done for me. In my moment of weakness i said yes i was going shopping and i will get her a perfume.

I did get the perfume had it for a few months and i threw it away i told her i lost it. What do i look like buying a menstruator a perfume what next tampons? Never wallahi i rather buy her a bottle of henny kkk
The ramblings of a mad man.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Like the ancient arabs when it comes to menstruators we use them tgen discard off them romance kulaha acudu billahi mina shadani rajiim illahay taas ma igu keeno waa habaar taas boowe in and out just like a robbery gang ba tagaan nahay slash and dash like jason voorhees nacaala shaidanka ku yaal alhamdulillah i am in a gaal country surrounded by gaal menstruators

:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending