Congo's strongman and billionaire president( Joseph Kabila) has ruled for almost a decade and is just 48 years old

The imbeciles in Villa Somalia are fighting for the seat when they are older than fifty years old. Just imagine what all that youthful energy could bring to the table. It's time I formed my own rebel group and marched towards Mogadishu with 10,000 strong militia and unseated the puppet 4 km radius government. The docile glass eyed old men at villa Somalia will be astonished at the savagery of my child soldiers.

I truly believe you have some of the worst threads on this site and they all lack context. He initially only took office due to his father (former president) being assassinated and like most African leaders he is only wealthy due to corruption and swindling money to off shore bank accounts.

I truly believe you have some of the worst threads on this site and they all lack context. He initially only took office due to his father (former president) being assassinated and like most African leaders he is only wealthy due to corruption and swindling money to off shore bank accounts.
I will not take criticism from an Ottawian.

Trending

Latest posts