Congolese woman poison her husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is this one of those crappy soapy Ghana or Nigerian soaps?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
How the f*ck was she so calm well recording this?! And how does she go free when she literally killed her husband and there is video evidence of it?! And Madows wonder why everybody else on the planet believe all of us Africans are barbaric in emotinal people.:westbrookwtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What did he do for her to poison him? He must have did something inhumane for her to resort to this. Poor woman, I hope she gets through whatever he did.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What did he do for her to poison him? He must have did something inhumane for her to resort to this. Poor woman, I hope she gets through whatever he did.
Wow symphony with the killer. If the roles where reversed, I doubt you would have any symphony with the husband.

He refused her weekly spending spree. Hell hath no fury like a woman denied shopping.

:browtf:

Muji

VIP

I bet he cheated. Poor woman needs counselling not a nice thing to witness

Muji

VIP
would you have done the same?
B5553C32-3617-42C3-A74C-6475593A3BAA.gif

Who says I haven’t

Plot twist! she is a femcel who loved him from a distance and decided to kill him once she heard he was planning to get married. Thinking that her sihr had failed to secure her the man of her dreams she decided that if she couldn't have him no one else could.

:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts