Congolese Revert Claims Djibouti is NOT Somali

I think the dude is actually Afar not Congolese.

He's probably one of the loud Djiboutian Afars that want to disassociate their country from Somalia.

I think the dude is actually Afar not Congolese.

He's probably one of the loud Djiboutian Afars that want to disassociate their country from Somalia.

He's not:
Screenshot_20190910-223456_Twitter.jpg

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
These negro reverts are the biggest weirdos no joke the dudes Congolese but has Ethiopia on his bio and an afar tweet pinned lol no doubt he’s doing all that for some horner siil :mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
What are even Afars and how are they distinct from Somalis?

They are a Cushitic ethnic group living in the lowland area to the east of the Amharas and to the northwest of Somalis.

Their territory is one of the toughest terrains on the planet with extreme temperatures because of that they are quite isolated and insular people with their own distinct culture, but there's a lot of overlap with Somalis.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
They are a Cushitic ethnic group living in the lowland area East of the Amharas and to the Northwest of Somalis.

Their territory is one of the toughest terrains on the planet with extreme temperatures because of that they are quite isolated and insular people with their own distinct culture, but there's a lot of overlap with Somalis.

I'd rate this post as informative, but my rating authorities have been taken away from me. Are there any possibilities for you, being a mod, to reauthorize me? Thanks in advance.

He is Afar. I follow him. He even lives in Djibouti and travels around Afar regions of Ethiopia.

He is not:
I guess his living in Afar explains his views on the matter

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190910-223338_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190910-223338_Twitter.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot_20190910-230358_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190910-230358_Twitter.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 164

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Djibouti is Somali.
Djibouti is multiethnic
(Afar and Somali).

Djibouti is just as much Afar as it is Somali, it's pretty offensive to Afar peeps to refer Djibouti as only Somali.

We even had a civil war in 1991 over Afar not getting enough representatives in the government
(Afars won the war)

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I noticed that Afars have more timo jileec. Is it just me?
No they look pretty much identical to Somalis. The ones with the Jileec hair grow it out as Afro then braid it down. Which gives them that "Egyptian" look.

The other guys either have Timo Madow Afro like I or have type 1 buzzcut medaxweyn.

Trending

Latest posts