Congo makes me sad wallahi billahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
South Africa.
They are known for being very kind and accepting to foreigners, especially Somalis.
LMFAOOOOOo bro those are the cities right??? where do they actually kill all those foreigners then???? yaakhii please dont get me killed

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse why do you want to move to an African country anyway?

Most of them are a shit downgrade from Western countries and are hot as f*ck.
Opportunities naaya opportunities and that is true its hot as f*ck but also cool at night plus I can see the West explode in the future with the growing immigrants the West is a ticking timebomb.

Ugaaso

Deni
South Africa.
They are known for being very kind and accepting to foreigners, especially Somalis.
3AE9F4E9-0C07-45D5-B098-1779D4CD8CF5.gif

Such a rich country filled with resources. and so much potential and those filthy gaalo fueling war there saying it can become richest country in Africa blablabla the river is enough to light up all of Africa. blablabla

and then the most painful

Sub Saharan Africans are not capable of building a functioning state

:kanyehmm:

Makes you think perhaps its true aboohood wasooyin

Congo is the most painful example of a failed African country

apprently their river, just the one, can supply the entire continent with fresh water for so long,

lakiin waa unstable race like us

Guys I'm really looking to move to a African country which one would you suggest?

ZAMBIA, MJ and OG are killing it, Mj went there in late 60s to escape siad barre,

my abti told me he know presdeint deni, he as making money there with chinese, american contracts to supply sunn for the earth metals in zambia, congo, my abtis were getting a peace of the cake,

so far only Mj and OG are eating good there, its stable,

my abtis also opened a factory making maze, flour mills, the jerers love it, they sell millions a month

avoid dead east, horn africa

CaliTedesse

VIP
ZAMBIA, MJ and OG are killing it, Mj went there in late 60s to escape siad barre,

my abti told me he know presdeint deni, he as making money there with chinese, american contracts to supply sunn for the earth metals in zambia, congo, my abtis were getting a peace of the cake,

so far only Mj and OG are eating good there, its stable,

my abtis also opened a factory making maze, flour mills, the jerers love it, they sell millions a month

avoid dead east, horn africa
I always avoid dead east kintir of africa waa xaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending