Congo makes me sad wallahi billahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Such a rich country filled with resources. and so much potential and those filthy gaalo fueling war there saying it can become richest country in Africa blablabla the river is enough to light up all of Africa. blablabla

and then the most painful

Sub Saharan Africans are not capable of building a functioning state

:kanyehmm:

Makes you think perhaps its true aboohood wasooyin

Congo is the most painful example of a failed African country

Not all of Sub-Sahara Africa is a miserable shithole.

Nigeria is considered a "developing-nation" and currently have the largest economy in Africa, with only Egypt as their main contender:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Not all of Sub-Sahara Africa is a miserable shithole.

Nigeria is considered a "developing-nation" and currently have the largest economy in Africa, with only Egypt as their main contender:
Yes yes we know Nigeria, Angola, Botswana, Rwanda etc. but majority are a disaster

Apollo

VIP
Nigeria is the beacon of hope for Sub-Sahara Africa, It'll be interesting who'll come out on top in the decades to come between the powerhouses, Egypt & Nigeria to become the most advanced African country.

Kenya and Rwanda are more impressive.

Nigeria is an overpopulated place that will be even more overpopulated by 2100 (pop ~1 billion).

Total%20Population%20by%20variant.png

Kenya and Rwanda are more impressive.

Nigeria is an overpopulated place that will be even more overpopulated by 2100 (pop ~1 billion).

Total%20Population%20by%20variant.png
With over a billion people living within tiny Nigeria with limited resources, there's bound to be future conflict in West Africa, unless West Africa becomes a united federation by the start of the next century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts