Confirmed - Two Oromos killed in Arabsiyo and another wounded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

@ReeBorama

Labadan nin ee Oromada ah ee ay ciidamadu dileen ayaa waxay la socdeen Bas siday Oromo Tahriib ah ,waxaana uu darawalkii basku isku dayay inuu ka baxsado Kaantaroolka,ciidamada Booliskuna waa ay ka daba tageen markii ay gaadhi waayeen ayay ciidanku gaadhiga Rasaas ku fureen.

Waxaana rasaasta ay ciidanku gaadhiga oo ay ka shakiyeen ku fureen ku dhintay laba nin oo Oromo ah halka mid kalena uu ku dhaawacmay,waxaana ay ciidamadu gacan kusoo dhigeen gaadhigii Oromada Tahriibta ah siday.

Xukuumadda Somaliland ayaa amartay in la xidho askartii rasaasta furtay,waxaana lagu guda jiraa baadhis.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Why baa lo xidhayaa askarta rasaasta furtay, after all they were suspicious of a car which didn't stop at the control as it should have. :uCkf6mf:

Bohol

VIP
Why baa lo xidhayaa askarta rasaasta furtay, after all they were suspicious of a car which didn't stop at the control as it should have. :uCkf6mf:

Because unfortunately those ministers take orders from Ethiopia. A couple of soldiers were arrested
years ago in Wajaale as well when they apprehended Ethiopian spies roaming freely in Sland.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
I knew Ree Hargeisa would draw the first blood, bloody hell, jkz!

The Police in Borama rounded up over 40 Ethiopians yesterday for their own protection after the locals beat up some of'em. They have all been taken to their homes today and advised them to stay in doors. Nothing more than I was expecting walahi.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Awdal officials, the culamaudiin as well as the locals have all spoken and urged everyone to calm down and not to harm any Oromos in Awdal. Lets hope they heed to it.

I have also read the death toll is actually over a 100 as reported by the DDSI officials, and that the perpetrators were in fact the Oromia Police death squads:meleshame::meleshame:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
The Pagan oromos need to be slain wherever they're. No time for being PC. Oromos were beaten and stoned in Hargeysa and many remained in their huts. They should be given an option to leave peacefully or be kilt:pacspit:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah protect the mostly Muslim Oromo brothers and sister from the aggression of somaliland I hope the liyu police support their Ethiopian Oromo brothers against the terrorist dictatorship called somaliland personally I as a person from Somalia stand by my Ethiopian brothers and sisters

Why now when the oromo protests is gaining momentum? who benefits from the conflict between the two neighbours?

Clearly the TPLF and its liyuu dogs are trying to incite fitna between Oromos and Somalis, am ashamed Landers now are harming innocent Muslims. :snoop:

Last edited:
The Pagan oromos need to be slain wherever they're. No time for being PC. Oromos were beaten and stoned in Hargeysa and many remained in their huts. They should be given an option to leave peacefully or be kilt:pacspit:

They could have easily killed hundreds of somalis trapped in their cities but they didn't, this tplf propaganda

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why now when the oromo protests is gaining momentum? who benefits from branding the oromo terrorists?

Clearly the TPLF and its liyuu dogs are trying to incite fitna between Oromos and Somalis, am ashamed Landers now are harming innocent Muslims. :snoop:

Very obvious strategy.

It's honestly sad how easily people are falling for amateurish tactics.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Only good thing is it shows how desperate the minority regime is and how precarious their position is if they've resorted to stoking ethnic tensions.

After their regular military, the Liyu paramilitary death squads have become the blunt tool of Tigray oppression, even operating as far away as Amhara territory.

It really does look like the beginning of the end of the failed Ethiopia project.

Why now when the oromo protests is gaining momentum? who benefits from the conflict between the two neighbours?

Qaldans are always happy to do the work of their habashi masters :fittytousand:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Yea this is divide and conquer 101, don't fall for this shit SL..:gucciwhat:

Oromos should be our biggest allies from that region, and the key to returning Ogaden.:fittytousand:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It really does look like the beginning of the end of the failed Ethiopia project.

And from that wreckage we can unite the five finally
flag-for-somalia_1f1f8-1f1f4.png

source.gif

Only good thing is it shows how desperate the minority regime is and how precarious their position is if they've resorted to stoking ethnic tensions.

After their regular military, the Liyu paramilitary death squads have become the blunt tool of Tigray oppression, even operating as far away as Amhara territory.

This is like kindergarten level political scheming and false flag operations, yet Somalis and Oromos, being braindead, are falling for it.

Honestly, the only way we will ever rid ourselves of the xabashi menace is it's total and utter dismantlement. They are not interested in leaving us alone to develop and have some modicum of peace. Them and the Kenyans have profited greatly from the collapse of the Somali state. If it hadn't collapsed, the Somali Republic would be the economic and political centre of East Africa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending