Confessions

What are your confessions that you would like to share with SSPOT users?

I don’t know if this is a confession but when I am on my death bed, I am going to pray to all the Abrahamic religions to increase my chances of getting into heaven.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I only respect pigeons with hats
75576700_2580486732233870_2659441585449970528_n.jpg

What are your confessions that you would like to share with SSPOT users?

I don’t know if this is a confession but when I am on my death bed, I am going to pray to all the Abrahamic religions to increase my chances of getting into heaven.

I hope you are only joking and that you realize that Islam is the truth.

If you are not convinced, I believe this book may be able to help you understand why Judaism is not the right religion to follow

51Dw-YLH-qL._SX351_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

this is a very interesting book that exposes a lot of the crazy stuff in Judaism and in the Talmud. Very big book, too. Over a thousand pages.

This is a really excellent book giving tons and tons of evidence debunking Christianity

51DHsIFGFUL._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

don't worry about what the Christians claim- if the evidence against Christianity wasn't so overwhelming, I might be praying to the virgin

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Do you live at home? If you do how do you do it around your fam. I’m a flexetarian but hardly eat meat when I’m not home, however I found it hard to be a limit meat whilst home

Well I haven’t told my parents yet because the last time I did, they freaked out and were like “you have to eat meat or you’ll DIE” but I avoid meat, eggs and dairy as much as I can.
Gonna have to tell them eventually though...

Well I haven’t told my parents yet because the last time I did, they freaked out and were like “you have to eat meat or you’ll DIE” but I avoid meat, eggs and dairy as much as I can.
Gonna have to tell them eventually though...
Do you buy your own alternatives? Or do you just avoid those? I found it hard to try ‘veganuary’ last year at home because l had to buy my own alternatives for everything and also cook them since somali households love their meat lol.
Yeah somali parents think being vegan is starving yourself and eating salad only. I enjoy being practically vegetarian when I’m at my flat it’s much easier than when I’m home.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Do you buy your own alternatives? Or do you just avoid those? I found it hard to try ‘veganuary’ last year at home because l had to buy my own alternatives for everything and also cook them since somali households love their meat lol.
Yeah somali parents think being vegan is starving yourself and eating salad only. I enjoy being practically vegetarian when I’m at my flat it’s much easier than when I’m home.
Yeah I usually buy my own plant based milks/butter or buy them when I’m doing grocery shopping for the house but I also rely on stuff we already have at home i.e. lentils, beans etc.
I need to learn how to cook better though.

Yeah I usually buy my own plant based milks/butter or buy them when I’m doing grocery shopping for the house but I also rely on stuff we already have at home i.e. lentils, beans etc.
I need to learn how to cook better though.
Yeah cooking vegan is hard way more restrictive vegetarian or a somewhat rare meat eater!!
You should make a thread for vegan recipes one time, idk about how many other vegans here but I think you’ll find vegetarians or pescatarians!!
I’m trying to be a proper vegetarian and lean towards veganism (after the chicken in my freezer my family gave me by force, finishes:yloezpe:) I don’t know what I’ll do in somalia when I visit lmfooo. Gonna sleep good night sis :it0tdo8:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Yeah cooking vegan is hard way more restrictive vegetarian or a somewhat rare meat eater!!
You should make a thread for vegan recipes one time, idk about how many other vegans here but I think you’ll find vegetarians or pescatarians!!
I’m trying to be a proper vegetarian and lean towards veganism (after the chicken in my freezer my family gave me by force, finishes:yloezpe:) I don’t know what I’ll do in somalia when I visit lmfooo
I’ll make one now. Have a good rest!

Trending