Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you good at shokaansi? I feel like it is easier to talk to non-somali girls than somalis because I am not that comfortable in my Somali lol

Maybe it's the same for you?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Are you good at shokaansi? I feel like it is easier to talk to non-somali girls than somalis because I am not that comfortable in my Somali lol

Maybe it's the same for you?
I dont have any problem talking to girls. Somali girls are my kryptonite.
:wow:

DeadStar

:trumpsmirk: Excellent

Do you stutter like Forest Gump?
When they give you eye contact?
No. There was this somali girl that i used to take a class with everytime she looked at me she would smile and i could not help but just laugh. She had this look on her face like we did something bad and only us knew about it. I just had to tell her, she cracked.

I would always tell her not to look at me coz i hated smiling. She would never listen.

No. There was this somali girl that i used to take a class with everytime she looked at me she would smile and i could not help but just laugh. She had this look on her face like we did something bad and only us knew about it. I just had to tell her, she cracked.

I would always tell her not to look at me coz i hated smiling. She would never listen.

Seems like flirting to me.

I had this Somali guy in my
Politics class, he would stare
At me everyday

Seems like she was shy and
And wanted u to make a
Move

:farmajoyaab: Y didn't u ask
Her out?

DeadStar

Maybe it’s because you have that thought in your head that you could potentially marry that somali girl & parents would be happy??
Probably why i avoid somali girls. Coz there is possibility of marriage. I think so. I gots to get over that.

DeadStar

Seems like flirting to me.

I had this Somali guy in my
Politics class, he would stare
At me everyday

Seems like she was shy and
And wanted u to make a
Move

:farmajoyaab: Y didn't u ask
Her out?
Somali girls are masaakeen. I dont like hurting them. Thats why i avoid them. Especially her. She wouldve gone crazy if she got involved with me.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Getting nervous from somali girls :russ::russ:
I'm reading this thread like, is this nigga serious right now? Is it April fools?
How did Somali niggas go from this back home
1527643458281.jpg

to scared of eye contact from women.. Just go gay dude you aint cut for this.
ldbWK_s-200x150.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts