Confession time

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
State something you know about me ,then ask a question you would like to know. Only few questions I won't answer to stop myself from getting chinged by reer uk.

Only for a hour cause I'm bored

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
State something you know about me ,then ask a question you would like to know. Only few questions I won't answer to stop myself from getting chinged by reer uk.

R u half Jamaican or half Oromo?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
What does Medulla mean?

One of my favourite songs about the Medulla Oblongata

"The medulla oblongata is a portion of the hindbrain that controls autonomic functions such as breathing, digestion, heart and blood vessel function, swallowing, and sneezing. Motor and sensory neurons from the midbrain and forebrain travel through the medulla."

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I live in a civilized country,(and I am not as well-traveled as you) so, unfortunately, I have not eaten a shark.:drakelaugh:
How was it, did it taste like fish?

They made it into a curry so it was decent but chewy wouldn't really eat it again though XD

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Didn't get asked anything to incriminating back to Bantu/Oromo/Mongoloid faan I may not be Oromo ,but there are over 80 ethnicities in Ethiopia.

tenor.gif

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Didn't get asked anything too incriminating. Back to Bantu/Oromo/Mongoloid faan. I may not be Oromo, but there are over 80 ethnicities in Ethiopia.

tenor.gif

Why are you even being accused of being ajinabi, what's so sus that you have done/said? :cosbyhmm: